•|3|•

•|Ur outfit,from meh cuz~~|•

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

“Be good okay?”

“Yes papa I'm not five anymore!”

“I know pumpkin,now go on,don’t wanna keep uncle Joey waitin' ”

“Bye,Papa~!”

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

“H–hey Y\N,your uncle Joey would like ta see ya...”

“Okie dokie”

Henry took your hand as you both walked toward your uncle Joey’s office,as soon as Henry opened the door you saw your uncle Joey looking very sad.

“Uncle Joey?”

“Ah *sniffle* t–there’s my favorite,ne–niece!”

“What’s wrong?” You questioned,Joey looked at Henry as Henry nodded and looked at you with a small smile before closing the door. You looked back at your uncle hopping onto the tall chair and hugging your bendy plush “Y\N about,your dad,papa he’s....” “He’s what..? What's wrong uncle joey?” Your soft sweet voice made it even more difficult to break the bad news.

“He...got hurt,in...a car accident....a..and,I’m afraid....he’s no...not goi...going to wake up...” Your eye's widen and you almost dropped your plush,your E\C eye's began to water and you cried. Joey tried to hug you but you ran out the room,pushing past people and apologising,you eventually bumped into Sammy and he was seriously worried “Hey kiddo,you okay?” That just made you cry more and ran out the back door exit.

You ran through the Wood's ignoring Joey,Henry,Sammy and Susie’s call’s for you. You reached a big oak tree at the edge of the forest with a beautiful view of the city,you plopped down and continued to sob your eye's out your H\L H\C hair covering your eye's “You okay toot’s?” A strange yet familiar voice spoke in the shadow's as the sun began to set.

You looked down at the grass and saw black droplets on the pure green grass “Y–yes,who...who are you?” You questioned standing up and hugging the plush tighter “Y’re best friend,and I know your lying Y\N~” The voice spoke again,you gulped and reached your hand out a gloved hand reached out and bopped your nose.

You giggled and placed a hand on your nose,the stranger chuckled and showed his face making you gasp “B–bendy...?” He nodded and you smiled wide while tackle hugging him “Now Toot's...” He started.

“Tell me what happened..”

•| E N D|•