•|1|•

“Uncle Joey,uncle Joey!” little Y\N squealed as she run up toward her uncle Joey,her father chuckled as he ran a hand through his black wavy hair “Well haven't you grown!” Joey said happily as Y\N huffed and flexed her arm's “Yep! I’m a big girl now,I can count til 20!” She said proudly.

Joey gasped and placed her down crouching to her level “Can you show me,I’m terrible at counting!” He said as
Y/n nodded and began to count “1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.....20!” She exclaimed and smiled proudly as Joey clapped his hands.

“Great Y/n, now why don't you
go say hi to the other's? Sammy’s been
very sad!”

“Okie dokie~”

You skipped away happily as Joey and your father began to talk to each other,you opened the door to the basement and passed by wally franks who was cleaning the floor's while mumbling to himself “Hi Wally,have you seen Sammy?” You asked Wally looked at you and smiled.

Yeah I’ze seen em' He's in the recording studio wize Susie!” He said as you smiled and thanked him he chuckled and ruffled your H\L H\C you quickly ran toward the MUSIC DEPARTMENT,bumping into a few workers as they either sighed or chuckled waving at your small figure.

You tripped on a broken plank but quickly got up dusting off your black and white polka dot dress •|Dress above|•  then running toward Sammy who was eating a cheese and ham sandwich.

You clutched onto his leg and happily chirped “Sammy!” He yelped and looked around before looking down and relaxing when he saw it was just you Heya kiddo!” He said as he placed down his sandwich and picked you up.

You looked at his face with a wide grin but it disappeared when you saw the bag's under his eye's “Sam–Sam are you tired?” You questioned as he chuckled ‘Always the clever one..’ He thought and placed you down as he sat down again “Guess you could say so” He said as you hopped onto his lap and looked up at him with your E\c eye's.

“Sammy,Can I play the piano?”  You asked whilst tilting your head. He smiled as he nodded and carried you to the piano in the corner,Susie entered her booth and waved at you.

You waved back and Sammy placed you onto the chair you smiled brightly as Sammy took his seat again and Susie watched from her booth listening intently “Today’s number is called ‘Broken halo’!” Sammy quirked a brow along with Susie.

“Do do do do do doo,do doo do do doo~” You sang happily as you played the key’s on the piano perfectly •|it's that song Alice hums in chapter 3 and 4|•  Sammy smiled slightly as his eye's began to droop.

Susie giggled and continued to listen humming along to the song,She’ll never forget it ever. “Now where's my niece!?” Joey exclaimed in a cheery tone,Sammy jolted awake and quickly hugged you then scurried toward Susie's booth where they both began to work again.

You tilted your head and decided to leave it be as your uncle picked you up and placed you on his shoulder’s “I’ve got a surprise for you~” He cooed as you smiled widely,as wide as the lil devil darling himself “Is it another Bendy plushie!?” You squealed as he chuckled and you both entered another room,one that N O O N E was allowed to go into.

“Even better~”

|E N D|•

|So how's the first chapter!? Note that this book is a sequel to my other book :Just ink,No there are gonna be a few change's cause this is a different AU.|

|And I wanna make improvements cause I feel like let you guys down  with my other books,so I'll be maybe deleting them soon,that’s a maybe,cause I love my creations no matter how shitty they are!|

|But anyway,I’m pretty sure y'all know what or who'll be in the next chapter ★~(◠ω◕✿)|

|Buh bye Boi!(⌒ω⌒)ノ|