•|2|•

You stared in awe and amazement as you heard your uncle Joey chuckle as he descended down the few stairs,here before your eye's,was a bendy theme park!

You stared at the sign for how long memorizing the very detail and face of the cartoon demon and the word's beside him,you took your small bendy plush out of your backpack and faced him toward the sign.

“Look bendy,Look!!” You squealed as you hugged the plush and ran down the stairs toward your uncle,you looked at the three–no four games lined up as worker's chuckled and walked around entering and exiting different room's. “Well,what’re ya waiting for? Go have fun!” He exclaimed as you stared at him with wide eye's shining “Really!?” You exclaimed as he nodded,you smiled and quickly ran off toward the haunted mansion ride a worker strapping you in “Now be careful kid,it’s really scary in there!” The worker joked as you smiled at them.

“Don’t worry,Bendy will protect me!” You said showing off the Bendy plush as the worker smiled and nodded pulling the lever as the ride started.

You stared at the door's in amazement as they opened “Don’t worry Bendy,I’ll protect you!”  You said and held your breath with fear lingering slightly in your body.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

After hours of fun you had left with your father,you wanted to see Sammy but he had left already,so had Henry,Susie and the rest that you knew.

“Papa,will we come back again?” You asked as your father smiled at you placing you in the back seat and placing on your seatbelt “Of course dear,but papa will have to leave you with uncle joey for a few hours would that be okay?” You nodded your head very quickly.

He chuckled as he got in the front seat and started up the engine placing his own seatbelt  on. You stared out the window as the studio slowly disappeared out of your view,your eye's drooped as you hugged your bendy plush tightly,your Boris plush on your left and Alice on your right.

“Night Bendy,Alice...Boris..”

“Ñïgh5 6\Ñ...”

| E N D |•

|I know it's short don't kill meh!!!|

|\(º □ º l|l)/Buh bye boi|