•|4|•

U N C R O W N E D B Y: CG5

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

“Yikes,that’s a tough nut..!” Bendy said at the end of your explanation,you sniffled and looked up at him with big,red,puffy,yet adorable |E\c| eye's;he sighed and placed you on his lap petting your head gently “It’s okay toot's,you got me,Boris and Alice;okay?” He said with a slight smile.

You sniffled a little and then gave a slight smile Th–thank you Bendy..” You said with a small smile and hugged him,he chuckled and hugged back “And toot's,I swear to this day,that I’ll always protect you.” He added and you giggled and nodded ignoring the far off cries of your uncle and his worker's. Bendy looked back and sighed “C’mon,let’s go toot’s!” He said cheerily and picked you up giving you piggy back ride,you laughed and held on tightly.

You basically held onto his shoulder's since he had no neck,you yawned but still felt a slight pain when you thought about your diseased father,you reached the back of the studio again and there was your uncle Joey,Sammy,Susie,Henry and other's “Uh...Joey..?” Bendy said with slight concern lacing his voice.

Sammy gasped,Susie placed her hand's on her mouth in complete shock,Henry just took his hat off,Joey looked up and stared at Bendy.

Joey glared and stood up “Dammit Bendy,I told you stay in the room!!” Joey said with pure anger,Bendy rolled his cartoon eye's “Hey |Y/n|,you can get off now~”He said in a soft and caring voice;you hopped off his back and looked at your uncle Joey with slight fear,the way he had yelled,you’ve never heard him sound like that
before.

Bendy took your little hand and you both waited for a response “Uh Joey.” Sammy said with a stern tone “What?” Joey snapped and looked at Sammy “Explain this.” He stated bluntly as Susie nodded with worry,Henry poked Bendy’s cheek.

“Hey watch it slick!” Bendy snarled as Henry stepped back “holy sh–” Language.” Bendy said with a glare,Henry swallowed his word's quickly,Joey groaned pinching the brim of his nose “We’ll discuss this in my office,Bendy go get Alice and Boris.” Joey ordered.

Bendy scoffed “Not even a please?” He said with a glare not budging,Joey turned to Bendy and leaned forward getting up in his face “PLEASE?” he said with force making Bendy smirk and lean closer “Okay,slick.” At this point you were scared,you didn't know what was happening! “Bendy,I’m scared..” You said and everyone snapped their attention
to you.

Sammy looked down and mumbled curse's,hating that he'd forgotten you were there the entire time. Susie smiled at you and bended down to your level “You can go to music department,maybe play the piano~?” She said with a playful tone. You smiled slightly then nodded.

You could sense something bad was going to happen, you just felt it!

Bendy leaded you to the room with Alice and Boris,you four walked back but your uncle simply shut the door telling you to go to the music department. You sighed and walked slowly
making your way down the stairs.

You barley noticed the pentagram and thought it was some hop scotch game
you wanted to hop in
the middle,but your brain declined
and you continued on;reaching the music department and just began...

|Crying.|

•|E N D|•

|Note : Diseased means dead,not saying you didn't know|