C H A P T E R T W E N T Y O N E

Selenas pov:
"Thanks for the ride helmet hair" I said
"Please I don't get helmet hair" he said confidently
"Yeah ok sure" I said bc he did have helmet hair.
"How about you show me what sex hair looks like instead"he smirked.
"Ok hurry up tho, last one inside has to take charge first" I laughed evily
" better start running bc I'm pretty fast"he hollered
Well you know what happened ......

"Best sex , I've ever experienced" he said breathlessly
"Yeah I get that a lot , ok well lets get you out "I said quickly getting out of bed and into a long pullover.
"Already , can't I rest a bit" he said kinda playfully but I could tell he was low-key serious .
" Sorry I umm have a job to get to so you know , gatta go "I said lying .
"Oh ok , let me just get dressed "he said 
I nodded .
I walked down stairs and see yet again Ethan walking into my house. "Ok seriously do you have a back up key or something " I said with an attitude.
"no but Savannah key is sure helpful "

"What she gave you her key . Well that's the last time I give someone a key to my house for emergency"I rolled my eyes.
"Well it kinda was a emergency, you went off with a random guy, what If  he killed you or something ?"he said sternly .
" Well he didn't and now that you have checked on me, you can go now" I said pushing him towards the door.
"Wait why does it look like you've been running or working out ?"he asked
" I guess you can say I worked out , especially cuz I did all the work " you laughed slightly bc you would only get the joke , well you thought.
" Hold up where's the guy? And I bet your not wearing clo- you didn't Selena" he said sternly .
" Sorry to interrupt, but I can't find my shirt so I'll just get it whenever I come over again" the guy said coming down the stairs.
"Yeah ok" I stifled a laughed his not coming back to my house oh hell no .
" Who's this ?" He asked looking up and down Ethan . " Another complication , let me get rid of the first one" I said and rolled my eyes, and started pushing the guy towards the door.
" Ok well by Selena , see you around " he said as he exited . 
" Not likley Richard"I said
" It's roman " he said correcting me .
" Right . Bye now" I said and closed the door .

" I can't believe you " he said in disgust .
" What ?" I asked
" How can you just do this ? To me?" He said hurt. I will admit I felt guilty and just wanted to hug him and kiss him, I miss being with him but he put this on himself .
"Oh my God dude we're broken up! No one said to come over , if you just went home or something ." I said fusterated .
" I can't go home Selena! All I want to do is be with you ! I miss you don't you fucking get that! Don't you get I made a mistake and I'm sorry ! " He said yelling now .
" You dont think I'm hurt Ethan , look I need a brake from all of this and you . Jax,Savannah and a couple of of there other friends are going on a 2 week trip to Spain   , I'm going with them for a while so don't call or text me , just leave me alone " I said and walked passed him to go upstairs.
" Selena "he growled pulling me into him. I new was going to happened but in the moment I wanted it to. He licked his lips sighing and looked at mine . He leaned in kissing me and for what seemed like for the first time in a while I felt like I can breath again. He whimpered at the kiss in desperation . I know Ethan I missed you to , but I don't give second chances , especially to people I know will hurt me again . I pulled away and already felt disappointmet I wanted that to last forever .
" You can let yourself out " I whispered and walked away.