C H A P T E R E L E V E N

Ethan pov:
I woke up still with Selena in my arms , I smiled warmly . She's so cute when she's sleeping . I check what time it is and it's like 12:00 in the afternoon she must be really tired. I snuggled back with her not wanting this moment to end and I didn't want to wake her up.

Selena pov:
Sun was beaming through the windows causing me to wake up, I squint at the light and check the time. (Lol that rhymed )
It's about 2 in the after noon. Woah I sleept that long , then I see I'm still in Ethan's room in his arms. I looked up at him softly snoring , he looked so cute . Even though it was morning his breath smelt like mint for some reason , I felt his breath against my neck as he sleepy moved his head into my neck gripping me tighter. I know he still was asleep because his snoring was consistent .
I giggled and held him back.
Hold up I can't be doing this , his my friend. Friends don't think that their friend is cute or is slowly beginning to like them. I think I'm starting to like him, and no not Bc his sexy but no matter how much I push him away, he comes back. I sighed ; I need to get out of here this can't be good. Selena doesn't start liking guys . I know exactly what I'm ganna do to forget this. Time to call up my old friend Jax .

I slowly tried to slid out of his arms but he just pulled me closer.
"No don't leave me" he whimpered in his sleep. What the hell is he dreaming about ?
I stayed still for a second and tried to move again. But he just scooted him self more into me .
"Selena no, don't go" I heard him say. I panicked thinking his awake but his eyes were still closed and he mumbled them.
His having a dream about me leaving him. Great now I feel bad. I kissed his cheek and whispered.
"Your too good to me dolan , but I can't promise I'll stop pushing you away. It's like a reflex , trust me I don't mean to. I just can't trust again . " after that I quickly slid out of his arms, soon out the door and back onto my motorcycle.

"Hey jax ?" I said as he answered.
"Yea what's sup "he said back sleepily .
"I'm feeling heated up, mind if I come over and you take care of it?" I asked seductively.
"Of course princess, I'll be waiting for you" he said in a husky voice I could tell he had a smirk on his face.

Soon I get to jax house and knock on his door.
"Hey Princess- who's close are those?" He asked changing from excited to jealousy. Shit I forgot I still had on Ethan's clothes.
"I'm doing laundry so I just grabbed Dawson clothes"I said thinking quick on my feet.
"Now come on , i didn't come over here just to talk" I smirked pushing him inside his house and closing the door behind me.
"So why did you come over ?" He asked pushing me against the door.
"I needed my Jax "I said trailing my hands to his bulge .
"Come on Selena , tell me why your really here , you could be at kyles . Why me ?" He asked seriously removing my hand.
I sighed and gave in.
"I need to forget about some stuff, and you seem like the only person that can do that. " I said not looking him in the eyes.
"Selena I'm always here, no matter what it is. You just have to be honest with me"he smiled turning my chin to him.
"Now relax baby , i promise I'll make you forget about so many thing that's you won't even remember your own name" he growled picking me up and taking me to his room.

" Bye princess, I'll see you on Monday . Or sooner if you want to forget again " he winked as I got out of his bed getting dress and leaving .

It was like 5:00 now and I saw i had 6 miss calls from Ethan .
I decided to call him.
"Hey you called?" I asked
"Yea about 6 times , where did you go?" He asked
"I-i . Umm i went home " how come it's so hard to lie to him.
"Mhm sure"he said I could already see him rolling his eyes .
"Why did you need something ?" I asked
"No i was just worried you didn't say good bye , when I woke up you were gone "he said sounding sad.
I'm sorry Ethan , but I'm not good for you.
"Yea well I had to go, listen I'll talk to you later bye" I said sounding as if I was bored.
"Wait sele-"
And I hung up on him. I need to distance from him and really try this time.
" I need a drink " I muttered
I called savanna. " hey sac wanna go to the club?" I asked .
" yea but why?"She asked concerned.
"What do you mean "why" I wanna get drunk " I said in a duhh tone .
" no shit knightly but Why?" She asked .
I told her everything that been going on, she's the only one I trust to tell.
I never really had close friends but she was the one I could always count on.
"So you do like ethan?" She asked shocked . "Well I mean i guess , Yea " I said not wanting to admit it out loud.
"Oooou um you know what yes let's go to that club we need a girls out" she said quickly .
" ok" i said suspiciously.
" I'll pick you up at 8. Bye!" She said excitedly and hung up . Ok that was kinda weird.

Until I heard a loud crash.
I ran downstairs and followed the sound to Dawson's restroom.
I walked in and couldn't believe my eyes.
"DAWSON!" I screamed as I saw him on the floor choking on his spit like his having a seizure. I quickly dialed 911.
"Hello " the operator said.
"Hello i need a ambulance in queens apartment number 6B . Roam oak the zip code is 98670 . My brother having a seizure hurry" I said hanging up after she said they were in their way.
"DAWSON ! Please just hold on " I cried . I rolled him onto his side so he wouldn't bite his Tongue off.

I looked around seeing if something caused this or what happened, but I see a bag full of pills and only 2 was in it. Did he over dose himself on purpose.
"What did you do Dawson " I cried. I never cried this hard.
I then hear the door being barged in , it's the ambulance.
"What happened here?" The ambulance guy asked.
"I-I think he over dosed on drugs " I said showing him the drugs.
He nodded and out Dawson on the roller.
I followed behind and as I walked out I saw savanna and Ethan .
"What happened ?" They asked .
I cleared my throat.
"Dawson had a seizure " I said bluntly .
"I'll see y'all later" I said and rushed with the ambulance inside the the car.

Soon they got to the hospital I wanted to him the room to see what they were doing but they told me to wait.
I was angry with my self with him. How could he do that. I sat by his room sliding down the wall and curled up into a ball. He can't die, he can't just be gone like that. His the only family I have . I tried to hold back my tears but i couldn't everything just started to pour out.
"Selena?" I hear savanna.
I looked up and saw her and Ethan .
"W-what are you doing here ?" I asked wiping my tears and standing up.
"Selena" she said and hugged me.
"It's going to be ok"she said rubbing my back.
"Do you want coffee or water?" She asked . I nodded . I didn't wanna speak , I just couldn't . She nodded and went to get something for me to drink.
Ethan didn't say anything but hold me. I tried pushing him away but he just held me tightly.
"Don't push me away . Not now , I need to be here for you not for you but for me. I'm ganna make sure you're ok"he said sternly .
" why are you Here?" I asked
"Well savanna called me saying that y'all were going to the club and she wanted to invi-"
"No why are you Here? For me? All I do is p-push you away, brake our promises and even though you hate seeing me with other guys I still do it no matter if I feel guilty or know that I'm hurting you I still do it. Why do you want to hurt yourself like that? Just go , walk away I'm no good for you" I said pushing him , like physically pushing him away from me.
"Stop!" He yelled make me jump.
He dragged me into a room that wasn't being used .
"Stop. I'm not going anywhere no matter how many guys you rub in my face , no matter how many times you push me away , and no matter how many times you play with my mind , im not going. I don't care if you don't understand i will tell you as many times as I need to , I'm here for you . I care for you a lot , your something to special to give up on . I'm not letting go. Do you hear me?" He asked as he had me trapped between him and the wall.
"But you don't even know a single thing about me? I'm not special " I said quietly .
"I know enough to care for you . I know enough that your special so don't go and tell me you arnt when I know you are" he gritted . I nodded. I leaned in to kiss him but he pulled away.
"As much as I wanna kiss you to, your vulnerable right now. And I don't want our first kiss to be the cause of something sad. Now come on, let's go check on Dawson"