C H A P T E R FOUR

Kyle ^^^  as in from the movie "LOL" and if you don't know that movie . Go bye and come back until you see it ! But unfortunately the Kyle in this story won't get a happy ending like that. He literally be gone after the next 3 or 5 chapters lmao.  It's all about Ethan and Selena in this book after all

Selena pov:

Afternoon was a blur since I slept through most of it. Jax kept calling me over and over again.
Soon night came and it was time for me to go back to "Knock out house" .

"Hey sel"Kyle said throwing his arm around my shoulder .
"Hey ky"I yawned
"Woah you look tired"he said worriedly
"Well your wrong i slept through most of the day, I must just be bored"I said stretching.
"Well you wont be soon, the person your fighting is like strong. And buff"Kyle said patting my back.
"I'll be fine , I took down many guys and girls "I said rolling my eyes
"I know b-"
"And here's MS.  knightly weighing in 160 pounds and THE SMASHER weighing closer to 200" the announcer said .
200?! Wtfkdkdndjsh
The dude came into my visual .
Welp I might be screwed.
"Aye  knightly, it ain't to soon to get out" Kyle said concerned yelling over the crowd.
"I think it is" I said my face almost afraid look.
"Ready set FIGHT!"
You got this Selena , just dodge and hit.
Find some weak spots .
Ok he leaves his face open a lot, but that probably won't be no good use to me SEEING AS HIS TWICE MY SIZE AND HIEGHT , I COULDN'T  REACH HIS FACE EVEN IF I WANTED to.
Boom! Hit in the jaw . That's ganna leave a bruise. Woah that hurt. Ok focus .
Dodge . I hit him in the stomach . Omg his skin felt like rubber. He groaned at my punch. Huh steroids? Maybe that's why he looks the part but , can he play the part. I smirked as my confidence came back. Upper cut on his jaw followed by a dodge and another kick in the rib. Then I tried this new move I've been working on . You know how Taylor Lautner Chinese kicked Adam Sandler in the face in grown ups.
Well I taylor Laurtner that hoe.
He fell to the ground i took this time to put his hand in the back of him and twist it . Until he gave up.
"AND MS KNIGHTLY WINS , ONCE AGAIN!" He said and the crowd goes wild.
Fuck I can't believe I done did that.

"WOHOO DAMN BABYGIRL"Kyle yelled picking me up and spinning me around.
"Let's just get my money and go fuck" I whispered
" now your talking" he smirked .
I went to Richard and he handed me the money .
"you did good kiddo, keep it up. Your starting to be a great part in me getting mula"he chuckled
"You got it stud " I said and got out.

We hopped on my motorcycle and drove to kyles apartment to..... yk;) .

"Woah that was amazing"he said out of breath .
"Same to you" I smirked .
"Hey sel, c-Can i talk for real, real quick?" He asked
"Yes shoot" I said turning towards him.
"Look i like you , like a lot. I know you don't date and if you do you just date them for a week and dump them. But com' on you should take a chance on me. A real relationship just you and me. What do you say?" He asked
I smirked and leaned in to kiss him.
"Let's try it" I said pecking his lips one last time.
"Really?!"he asked surprised
"Really." I said with a fake smile.
"Thank you darling, you won't regret this . Now come on let's go to bed and go out to eat breakfast later"he smiled pecking my lips.
Yea probably ganna date him for a week, and won't ever talk to him after. Its what I do.
Plus I'm to lazy to drive home and if I were to say no, he'd probably make me go back home.

I groaned as I woke up to my phone ringing .
"Hello" i said in a grumpy tone.
"Uhh you said to be here at 1 and I'm here. Where are you ?" Ethan asked
"Wait how did you get to my house? I thought you didn't have a car " I said confused .
"I do I just don't bring it to school. Ok umm I'll be there in 20 minutes. Just knock on the door , my foster brother will let you in" I said and hung up.
I got out of kyles embrace but damn fucker a light sleeper.
"Where you going doll?" He asked
"I have important stuff to do, so I'll call you later or something " I said rushing to find my clothes. But only to realized that I was in sports bra and spandex bc of the fight thing.
Oh well it's not like Ethan seen a bra . Right ?
"Promise" Kyle asked me
"Yes see you later babe" I said almost laughing as I called him 'babe' . I got my stuff and drove home in my motorcycle.

I rushed inside my house.
"Busted . Who was it this time player"Dawson teased.
"Ugh eat a dick " i said going upstairs to my room.
"Don't forget about dinner at 8" he yelled and I went to my room.
"Couldn't even if I tried" I yelled back . I went into my room to see Ethan just sitting their looking around.
"Sorry, i got.....caught up"I said about to think of a lie but couldn't.
"Ahem. No problem" he cleared his through as he looked me up and down. Blushing at the sight.
"I just hop in the shower real quick and I'll be out in 5 minutes . So make your self at home " I said throwing him the remote grabbing clothes and rush to the restroom to take a shower since I reeked of sex.

I got out and dressed into exactly that with my hair in a high ponytail

"Ok I'm ready to learn" I said getting out.
"Oh and promise last time I'll be late" I said feeling a little bad which is odd Bc usually I wouldn't care.
"I-it's Fine. " he stuttered
"Let's get started" he added.

2 hours later...

"And correct"he said smiling at me.
"Yea I know I'm smart" I laughed cockingly.
He only chuckled looking down. He looked back in my eyes and for a while I got lost in his. His eyes were gorgeous, the more i pay attention the more I like about him. He was about to lean in until my phone started ringing.
Ugh it's jax.
"Excuse me" I said and answered the call.
"Hello"I answered
"S finally you picked up , why have you been ignoring my calls?" He asked
"I havent been ignoring your calls, I've just been busy" I said rolling my eyes.
"How come you left so early ?" He asked
"I always leave early when ever we ... do that"I said confused as to why his bearly realizing that.
Ethan just looked at me as he payed attention to my conversation.
"Let's hangout , like old time go to the movies and stuff "he seggested
" I can't I have a dinner to go to"I said a little annoyed.
"Please" he begged .
"Fine I'll come by after, but I'm spending the night . Cuz we have school tomorrow and I'm not ganna feel like drive back home" I said wanting to get off the phone already .
"Ok see you soon gorgeous" he said in a low voice " you to Jax" I said and hung up.

Then I got a text from savanna .
Savvy❤️: mall in 30?
Me: yea meet you there see ya soon.

"So jax? He seems need- I mean great"Ethan said almost dripping with sarcasm. Awe I think his jealous. mhm hot.
"Yea I guess. Anyways enough about him . Wanna go to the mall with me and savanna ?" I asked .
He thought about it for a while .
"Yea beats staying home all day" he chuckled smiling once again .
"Ok sounds good let's go"

"Hey savvy" I said as I saw her where we meet up at he mall.
"Hey girly, who's this hot nerd"she smirked
"Ethan meet savanna . Savanna meet hot nerd Ethan " I chuckled
Ethan blushed as I called him hot.
After they talked for a while I decided to interrupt.
"Ok who's ready to shop, I gatta go
Look for "appropriate " dress for my perfect media family" I said bitterly smiling.
"Hey it's ok s, Maybe Amanda will be nice" savanna said sarcastically in a mocking tone making us both laugh. "Ugh if she says anything to trigger me , I might lose it. Seriously." I said walking into one of my favorite stores.
"Wait what's wrong with family dinner?" Ethan asked confused as ever.
"Everything trust me"I said sadly.

After a while of shopping and a lot of eating at the food court. We had fun and we laughed . It was just a great time.
But it only made me like Ethan a little more.
Fuck.