C H A P T E R S E V E N

Selena's pov :
After school....
"Come on"Ethan said as we walked out of class.
" im coming ok chill " I said alittle annoyed . He just rolled his eyes and walked by my side.
We went out to the court yard to the parking lot.
"Selena !" I hear Savanna yell with Jax by her side.
"Wait in the car I'll meet you in there" I said about to walk towards them but Ethan pulled me.
"I'm coming with you , I know you Selena , you probably just run when I'm not looking "he said with attitude.
Fuck . It's like this hoe can read my mind.
"Fine"I sassed hating him for knowing me to well.
"Hey sav , I didn't see in lunch" I said confused
"I know I had a doctors appointment, I came back after"she said
"So I feel like going to the mall, me and Jax are going. Wanna come?" She asked
"Yea of cou-"
"She can't I'm tutoring her , maybe next time "he said interrupting me. She wiggled her eyebrows at me  in a "oh get it girl" but I just rolled my eyes.
"Ahem"jax "coughed" getting my attention.
"Can I talk to you real quick?"he asked.
"Yea" i nodded . Jax lead me a little bit farther from them  , causing Ethan to clench his jaw as he saw Jax grab my hand.
"What's up?" I asked.
"When are we ganna hang out ? I haven't had you to myself in a while. I need you"he said pulling me towards him.
" I know , I've been busy"I said feeling a bit bad. I know he meant in the naughty way. But I missed him as a friend way.
"Yea, busy doing that guy that was here in the morning . "He rolled his eyes. I mean your not wrong. Lol
"His name is - doesn't matter. I'll fit you in my schedule sometime, but rightnow i have to go study " I sighed.
"With him? He looks like a nerd , no wonder why his your tutor " jax scoffed looking at Ethan .
"Hey , we're not into labels remember ; outcast"I said pushing him a bit.
"I know I'm sorry, I'm just a bit jealous. "He muttered
"Well how about I help you that disappear before I leave" I smirked.
I looked at Ethan who was already looking at us, as savanna babbled on.
Sorry Ethan ,but this is who I am.
He shook his head, as if he read my mind and was saying  'don't do it sel'.
I breathed and turned back to Jax.
I leaned in kissing him softly and he quickly kissed back smiling into the kiss.
I pulled away slowly.
"Fuck"he muttered .
"Bye Jax " I winked and walked to Ethan's car.

Soon I heard a slam and saw Ethan sitting in the drivers seat.
" I told you not to kiss him, I shook my head 'no'. What part of  a no head shake do you not get?" He growled starting the car.
"I can do whatever I want , I'm single . I don't have to listen to you on who I can kiss and who i can't  kiss. Who I can fuck and who I can't fuck. " I said nonchalant.
"How can you be so heartless on the outside?" He asked .
"Easy , i stopped caring a long time ago. " I shrugged.
" so give up i don't care that you like me"i said even that hurt me when I said that, I could tell it hurt him . I regretted it as soon as I said that.
"We'll see about that"he muttered angerly .
"Ethan I'm sorry i didn't mea-"i said not because he scared me or anything but bc i could see hurt in his eyes.
"We're here"he said and got off the car.
What did he mean when he said "well see about that"