C H A P T E R T W E N T Y

Selena's pov:
I bearly got any sleep, anytime I would close my eyes I'd see Ethan . So here I am drinking bourbon , at 10:00 in the morning. I'm more than drunk, I'm like fucked up. Ha just like my life, I laughed to myself . Now you'd think I put on some tv but no I'm just in Dawson closet , surrounded by his clothes , it's as if his here with me.
Then as if on que I hear the door open.
"Selena , what the hell . Its 10:00 in the morning and your drinking already. " jax said along with Kendal .
"Ay It'sssss five o'cllock somewhere" I slurred raising my glass.
Kendal sighed and came closer to me.
"Come on girl, we're ganna get you fixed and take you to breakfast "she chuckled.
"Awe thank you Kendal's "I smiled
"Kendal's ?" She asked.
"Yea Kendal's, as in two . How come you never told meee , you had a twiin ?" I asked
"Oh hun your fucked"she laughed and drag me to the shower.
I reluctantly took a shower, right when I got out Kendal was ganna wrap me in a towel but I thought it be funny to run.
"SELENA, GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" She yelled.
" NA NA NA BOO BOO , CATCH ME IF YOU CAN STUPID BI-"
"Woah, Selena "jax smirked as I bumped right into him.
"Hey jax " I winked
"Want some fun" I said closer to his lip.
"I would darling , but if I'm ganna have sex with you. It's better when your sober "he said
Kendal toss him the towel and he wrapped me .
"Ok now let's get you dressed missy"Kendal said rolling her eyes.
"Now do I have to dress you , or are you ganna dress yourself? "kendal asked
"Yea now get out" I said shooing her away, now a little tipsy not as much drunk.

Remember this isnt how you look like just the outfit and sunglasses

I tried going down the stairs after I finished getting dressed.....(tried)
"You really need to stop bumping into me"jax chuckled .
"Now lets go to brunch?" He said more as a question and I nodded.

We arrived at Ihob . Once I got in I had to say this.
"woohoo my favorite place, "Ihob " also known for "infinity house of bitches!" . You a bitch, you a bitch , you a bitch ; we're all a bitch"I slurred laughing.
"Sorry she's umm, unstable. Well just take our seat with that dude in the back"he said to the person that was going to sit us down. He nodded and lead us.
"Wait , theirs  another person. Is it Nolan ? He such a sweet guy" I smiled
"Ooh far from"Kendal mumbles
We sit down and I look up and see. Ethan.
"I'm going to need a drink"i said .
"I'll go get your waiter In a second but i can take your drinks right now"the guy said.
"I'll have bourbon, or jack Daniels ....surprise me"I slurred
"Umm we don't serve drink here "he said almost in disgust .
"Ahh that's fine , I bought my own"I said pulling out a flask from my jacket.
"Ok I'll take this"jax said quickly taking it away from me.
"She'll have a glass of water " he said to the guy then looked back at me.
"Make that 2 glasses of water , the rest of us will have tea" jax said and they nodded.
"So what did he do , for y'all to trick me to meet up with him"I huffed.
"He -"
"I didn't do anything, they see how messed up you are without me. They wanna help you"Ethan said interrupting Kendal.
"With out you? Or because of you Ethan? Because I would had this all under control like my beer, how many guys I take home , or how much fun I have ; if you hadn't come back. Once you leave , you leave for good not because you want to but because I make sure that you won't come back . So you can try all you want , but believe me Ethan , your not going to  come back into my life ever again. And no this isn't drunk me talking , because this conversation is fastly sobering me up , which I didn't even know was possible" I sighed .
"Now , i don't know about you but I'm done here." I said fastly and jumped over jax before they could stop me because we were in a booth.
As I got to the parking lot I see this biker type guy.
"Hey Wanna give me a ride?" I asked
He looked me up a down , he smirked and patted the seat behind him.
"After you" he smiled .
Before we left I see Ethan running out side "Selena"he yelled
"Bye , E" I winked and waved  . Then me and the guy drove off.

Omg I made a mistake "Kendal " is really "savannah "  kendal is a character from the other book sorry won't happen again😬😂