C H A P T E R F I F T HT E E N

Selena pov:
We knocked on the door and saw Gavin our butler or was my butler.
"Gavin" I smiled and hugged him.
"Ms. Knightly I haven't seen you since you went off, not that I can blame you "he said the last part lower with his eyebrow up
"I've missed you to Gavin " I smiled and hugged him.
"Come in, their all waiting for you" he said welcoming us in.
"Oh and who is this?" He asked with a smirk and wiggly eyebrows.
"This is Ethan , Ethan this is Gavin" I said
"We'll hello Eth-"
"Finally you're here" Mona interrupts us.
I rolled my eyes.
"Hi Mona " I say with a fake smile.
"Hi , now come into the living room , we were just about to start. But apparently we need to wait for all the people that are in the will."she spat

"Home sweet home" I muttered and Ethan grabbed my hand .
"You can do this "he said lowly in my ear and kissed my cheek. I smiled and nodded.

"Mona franklin in the will it says .
'Mother thank you for bringing me into this world, I know you did the best you could do. But along that way the business life changed you , you stopped caring about family , and more about money, fame and press. Sorry mother but I leave you nothing 'ms. Franklin I'm sorry but , as you heard he left you nothing. "The man said awkwardly.
"This is bull , i gave him life and what does he leave me w-"
"Ma'm I'm ganna have to ask you not to interrupt and save your comments after"he said politely.
"Next name I read is for Mr. Mark Franklin . He said quote 'Dad I wanna day thanks for teaching me to play ball, and sports, although it was a waste of your time since I never really learned. '

Mark chuckled sweetly at the joke he put , a tear slid down to.

' thank you for everything, but like mom you turned cold and started to care for everything besides family. Dad I leave you nothing , sorry although I appreciate all you did , I also lost respect for you and mom as I grew up'  sorry mr. Franklin " he said once again in a awkward situation.
Mark didn't say anything but clenched jaw holding back tears, he probably knew his son was right.

"Ms. Amanda franklin their isn't that much he said but it worth read . "Amanda we had our moments were we got along , but their mostly times where you just grew more heartless and evil mom and dad were better than you, which is saying a lot. I love you sis , dad and mom. But you've all changed and that being said I hope y'all change for the best. ' Amanda just rolled her eyes and popped her gum.
"Bitch" i muttered only to where Ethan can hear me.
"Sorry to the three of you" the man said sincerely.
He then turned to me and smile sweetly.
"Ms. Knightly I could tell Dawson adored you so , Dawson wrote quote. ' Hey hoe it's me from the dead '
I giggled . Sounds like something he'd say.
' I just wanna say thank you for being my everything, helping me to deal with  this rich, pretend perfection family media bull crap . I know you said I helped you but you helped me too . I love you Selena and the only way I can show you my love is by leaving you everything I have in my name, don't let my family take that away from you or make you feel guilty. You deserve it , oh and that means you can stop that thing you were doing , the fighting Yea I knew . your not slick . Your rich now bitch, I love you Selena , do what makes you happy . I'll see you in another life hoe"
I'm ganna miss you D .
" everything in this file is everything you need, Including  his bank account and the rights to his property. " the man said handing it to me.
After the man left me and Ethan were on our way out until Mona grabbed my arm.
"You manipulative whore, what did you do ? Huh ? Did you brain wash my son"she spat in my face he claws digging into my arm.
"AYE GET YOUR BITCH ASS, SAGGY HANDS OFF OF HER"Ethan said angerly and grabbed her hand off of my arm and moved me in back of him.
i smiled at how protective he was being.
I grabbed his hand gently , calming him down and stood now next to him. All of their faces just make me so mad. Mona, Mark and Amanda just make me furious . I looked at all of them and
breathed calmly.
"Look Mona , ima be civil because unlike you I don't like to make someone's death all about me" I said in disgust.
"I love you're son, not loved because even though his gone I still love him. He was the only thing I found worth living . Apparently he felt the same way, I didn't manipulate him . His my best friend , family and hero I put him before anything and anybody eles , I'm just sorry , his own family didn't do the same" I said and grabbed Ethan's hand and walked out leaving them in shock.