Chapter 21

SAM'S POV

 When we get home, Dean sighs "I'm going to grab something from Cas's room."

 I start walking towards our house and he starts to argue "Dean, I'll be there in like, two seconds. Let me put my bag down." I sign.

 "Two minutes." Dean insists, before disappearing into the Novak house.

 When I stop in the living room, I find Lucifer's light is still on. This morning, Gabe told he always turns it off.

 With a shrug, I start towards the Novak house.

 The instant I'm inside, I know sometimes is off.

 Lucifer and Michael sit on a couch, anger written on their faces. Lucifer is fully dress, only he misses a sock and history shoes. Michael wears a towel. If he wasn't completely dry, I'd think he just got out of the shower.

 Cas squeezes Dean's hand in distress. He wears skinny jeans and his boots.

 Someone behind me clears their throat and I turn to find the 'smoking hot' librarian holds a gun to Gabe's temple "Let me guess, you're the cuck that raises his bone?"

 "Possibly." I start to play the game as I back into the kitchen "And who are you?"

 "Niome." she sneers, stepping forward with Gabe in her grip. Slowly, I start to sign to Gabe 'When.' "I reckon you heard of me?"

 "Through the grapevine." I reach into the fridge and grab a water bottle 'She.' I clear my throat "Listen, I know about the college fund, but I want to know... why are you really holding that gun at Gabriel's head?"

 'Lets.' She exclaims "Acting faggoty is a sin!" I mentally cringe, but I sign 'You.'

 "God!" I sigh 'Go.' I take a sip "What's really itching in that ignorant skull of yours?"

 "What?" she looks at me, stunned 'Open.'

 I start to walk around the bar when I sigh "Lilith, was it?" I ask with a sneer 'The.'

 "Don't compare me to anything in hell!" she hisses 'Door.' She shifts "I'm holy! Scum like you belong there, but I will go to paradise!"

 Gabe gives me a knowing look I clear my throat "Why do you hate gay people so much?"

 "It's wrong!" she insists and shifts in dismay.

 I take another sip of water and take a step forward, chuckling "How is it possibly wrong?"

 "A man is forbidden from laying with another man!" she recites and steps forward. Subconsciously, her grip on Gabe starts to loosen.

 "The bible spoke that once." I state, before pointing to the gun "It forbids murder hundreds of times."

 "I am doing God's work!" she demands, crawling forward even farther "I am the next Gandhi!" she insists, only to scoff "Only my God is real, his gods are false ideals!"

 "So, you're insane." I shrug and she starts to argue "What are your views on gay marriage?"

 "Fag marriage isn't marriage!" she screams, loosening her grip on Gabe even farther.

 "If two people are in love, then why does gender matter?" I ask, taking another sip.

 "Faggots aren't in love!" She insists, completely releasing Gabe "They're just wanting to disobey the word of God!"

 "Yeah." I scoff, stepping forward to make sure the door is open "Nikki was it?" I cut her off "Never mind, let me tell you the honest to God truth, okay?" She gives me a look and I continue "You're a hypocrite. Based on that pantsuit, you're so far in the closet that you believe it's the house." I smirk at her.

 "I'm not gay!" She hisses.

 "No, your lesbian." I smirk and she puts the gun to my forehead.

 When I slap her hand away, it goes off and hits the wall behind me. In an instant, I sprint towards the door, dodging bullet. As I reach the front steps, a bullet hits my right shoulder and I yelp.

 She follows me out and points the gun at me as I crawl myself across the yard.

 As she kneels over me, I feel out for anything to defend myself with. "Nobodies going to help you know, faggot!"

 Smooth plastic lands in my palm and I instantly drive it into her heart. She screams and shoots a bullet into the ground next to my ear.

 "See you in hell." I growl as she gasps for air "Say hello to my father, will you?" and with that, I shove her off of me and off the hedge clippers.

 With a groan, I pull myself up and hold my shoulder. The other five come running out. Lucifer is on the phone.

 I breath heavily and look down at the corpse laying in the yard "I just killed someone." I state, before looking up up to the rest of them.

 They stare in pity.

~

 After the doctor put my arm in a sling, she walked off to fetch the paper work. Dean sighs and sits next to me on the table "Are you okay?"

 I nod "I mean, my shoulder hurts, but it'll be fine."

 "No." he sighs "I didn't mean physically." he takes my hand and clears his throat "How's your brain doing?"

 "I did what I had to do to insure your safety." I say flatly "I'll take a bullet to save any of you five."

 "You're not thinking of dad at all?" he asks, trying to feel me out.

 I shrug "Dad's death didn't bother me." he sighs and looks down "I figured if I could pull her attention and get her mad, I could keep you safe." I chuckle and he looks up wearily "Guess I succeeded."

 He scoffs "So, no school until Monday."

 "About that." I sigh and scratch my forehead "I have an idea. And I need you guys help."

"Anything." they say in unison. That's when my plan went into action.