Chapter 3

SAM'S POV

 "Sammy! Come downstairs! Dinner!" I hear Dean scream. I groan and turn off my laptop, before padding down the stairs. For some reason, Dean sets the table with seven places "We have guests." he says, flatly.

 There's a knock on the door and I go to answer it. I frown in confusion as I find Gabe on my doorstep "Samquatch!" he smiles.

 I smile and point at the guy beside him. He has sandy hair and blue eyes. "Oh! That's Luci." I nod and open the door, wide, so they can enter.

 Mom smiles "Do you two know each other?" I nod and smile "Oh, this is Candyman?" I blush and Dean chuckles.

 Dean leans against the doorframe "You left your phone in the car and I saw a text from 'Candyman' and told mom."

 I facepalm and fling myself on the couch. Gabe chuckles "Don't worry about it, Beanstalk. I have you saved as Samwich..."

 I smile in appreciation, before the door rings. Dean sighs and opens the door, only to light up, instantly "Hey Cas."

 "Hello Dean." says a very low voice, before a black haired, blue eyed guy walks into the house.

 "Is that the brother that helped you learn ASL?" I sign to Gabe, but Gabe doesn't answer fast enough.

 "Yes, I showed Gabe America Sign Language." Cas smiles, before turning off his music, which blares through his earbuds.

 I immediately recognize it a Sick Puppies. I smirk and sign "I'm more into Flyleaf, than I am Sick Puppies."

 He smiles "Good ear..." he thinks for a second "What do you think about Five Finger Death Punch?"

 I shrug "It's alright. But In This Moment is better." I sign, causing him to nod in approval. I smile "I have all of FFDP's albums though."

 He smiles and looks at Dean "Your brother has his music taste right."

 Dean sighs "Well, that's the only time I ever hear him make a sound..." he shrugs "If he's happy, he'll hum along to music." He gives a weak smile, pity running across his face. He regrets that day more than anything.

GABE'S POV

 We sit around the table, starting to eat, when the doorbell rings. Mary smiles "That outta be Michael."

 A few seconds later, Mary returns with a tall guy with black hair who looks a lot like Dean "How ya doing pipsqueak?" he smiles, messing with Sam's hair. Sam gives him a glare and fixes his hair "What about you, Ken Doll?"

 Dean scuffs "Shut up ya son of a bi-" he looks at his mom, before continuing "Bastard." his mom looks at him, unconvinced "I meant bastard..." he turns to his food.

 "Michael." Mary smiles "This is Gabriel, Castiel and Lucifer." Luci looks down and shelds his eyes from the guy sitting across from him.

 "Wait..." Michael smirks at Luci "Lucifer Novak?" Luci shrugs "Captain of the football team, full rid to Kansas State, let's see how many chicks I can fit in my JEEP, Lucifer Novak?"

 Luci sighs "Yeah, that's me..." he gets a drink of water.

 "What are you doing in Lawrence, then? Isn't Kansas facing Texas at seven?" Micheal says, drinking some water "Didn't you want to be a plastic surgeon or something?"

 Luci clears his throat "Yeah, I settled for for a bachelors degree after I ripped my Achilles and lost my full ride." Michael gives him a pitiful look and he shrugs "I'm fine though. I came back home and started caring for my brothers."

 "And your parents?" Michael asks.

 "They past... two years ago." Luci states, numbly. Michael gives an apologistic look. Shrugging "Car accident... they didn't suffer."

 The conversation goes silent after that, until Mary clears her throat "Sammy?" he gets a drink "I got a call from Mister Wyatt, today."

 Sam spits his water back into his cup and starts coughing. It's a deep cough. Mary continues once he's done "He said you broke a kids nose... but he was being an asshole?"

 I nod "I heard all of it."

 Sam shrugs and motions for me to continue "I was texting Sam and we were talking about Cas and Sam told me..." he shrugs and smiles "That he's bi and then, from what I heard, some guy grabbed his phone and told the class..."

 I don't continue, so Sam signs "Broken jukebox is a cocksucker."

 "Who's face am I bashing in?" Dean asks, suddenly pissed "Nobodies calling my brother a cocksucker."

 Sam shakes his head "Don't worry about it, Dean." Dean's name sign is a D coming from his forehead, to his shoulder. "I've already split the boys and broke his nose."

 Dean sighs "Question?" Sam looks up and Dean looks worriedly "You're a top, right?" Sam given a non-reassuring look and Dean groans "Your a bottom?"

 Michael hisses "Oh, shut up. You are too!" I look to Cas and we smirk at each other. Luci smiles at Michael's little outburst.

 Dean spits "Michael, which one of us is 100 proof gay in a whiskey bottle." Luci smirks down at his food, blushing.

 Michael frown "Bite me." he tells Dean.

 "Oww, kinky." Dean smirks "But I'll pass, I prefer getting bit." I look at Cas and he looks at me, before giving me a fist bump under the table.

 The conversation after that is pretty dull, until Luci sighs "I'm going to need to use your car again, tomorrow."

 Cas sighs "Okay, I'll get a ride from the newbie."

 "What's wrong with your car?" Dean asks, forking his pie in his mouth.

 "Broke down..." Luci sighs "Damn thing has a habit of breaking down..."

 Dean wipes his mouth "I'll take a look at it." Luci starts to argue, but Dean sighs "I used to work at Bobby's auto shop."

 "What happened to Bobby, anyway?" Luci asks, forking at his food, not really interested in the conversation.

 "He's dead." Dean says, grimly. Luci looks up apologetically "Don't worry about it... it was a couple years ago..." Sam stands and walks out of the dinning room, up the stairs. Dean clears his throat "It was hard on Sammy..."

 I frown "Is that the, ah." I motion to my neck, hoping they get the signal.

 Mary sighs "Yes, that's what caused the muteness." she scratches her forehead "He was there when Bobby died..."

 "How did he die?" Cas asks, not really thinking I guess.

 "He was murdered." Michael sighs "By our very  own John Winchester."

 "Your father?" Cas asks, softly.

 "Biologically, yes." Dean states "But Bobby's was a better dad to us then John ever was." Michael nods.

 "And John?" Luci asks, leaning back in his chair. "Is he still around?"

 Dean shakes his head "He's dead..." he shrugs "He died the same day Bobby did." he clears his throat "And that was the last time Sammy ever spoke."