Chapter 19

SAM'S POV

 After a long night of movies, and dozing off, I clear my throat and sign "I'm getting tired." When I stand, I crack my back and hold my hand out to Gabe.

 He takes it and stands, readjusting his brace. As we walk towards the stairs, I loose my balance and start falling. I grab the stair railing for support. "Sammy." Dean leaps off the couch and darts to my side "Sammy, are you okay?"

 Once I regain my balance, I sign "This happened a lot in the hospital. I'm just dizzy." He sighs in relief and I sign "I think it's from lack of blood."

 "Yeah, it is." Dean sighs, scratchiness his forehead "Just, take it easy up those stairs, okay?"

 I nod and start up the stairs. When Gabe and I are in my room with the door shut, I strip down. After I'm in my boxer briefs, I slide into bed and watch as Gabe takes off his hip brace to take off his clothes. In the end, he lays in bed with only his brace on. We've been sleeping together like this since we first slept together.

 When he slides in next to me, I roll over and rest my head on his chest "Sam?" I look up to him in the darkness "Don't ever do that to me again." I nod and he sighs "No, I want to hear you say it."

 After a long second of silence, I whisper "I'll never leave you."

 He gives a weak smile, before closing his eyes and leaning back.

 I lay there for a long time, thinking of how this effected him. He didn't sleep, I know that. He didn't go to school, I also know that. He's lost a few pounds, so he ate like a bird. I know for a fact that he cried a lot, do to the red and puffiness of his eyes.

 For a second, I think of what I could be to apologize. First thing that came to mind was a blowjob...

 He whimpers in his sleep and I look up to him. After a second, he murmurs in him sleep "Give me the knife."

 I think back to the time I laid on the ground. Most of it was a haze, but I remember Dean screaming and crying. When the paramedics carried me out, I remember Gabe's sobs and the look of sorrow covered his face.

 When he whimpers again, I lean forward and kiss him. It's not until I bite his lip that he wakes up "Sam, what are you doing?"

 When I kiss his neck, he chuckles. But when I start at his collarbone, he gulps "This is happening, isn't it?"

~

 Tiredly, I walk down the stairs to find Michael and Lucifer are passed out on the couch. The only other person in sight is Dean, who drinks a very large glass of water "What are you still doing up?"

 I narrow my gaze at him and sign "I could ask you the same." he shrugs and I grab a glass of water for myself, before getting a whiff of him "So, you and Cas just had sex."

 He chuckles "So did you and Gabe." I shrug and he shakes his head "How does that, anyway?"

 I hold up a finger, before walking off to mom's room to find an old cowboy hat. When I walk back in wearing it, he chuckles "Ride it, cowboy." I nod and he scoffs "I'm guessing you have a petname?" I give him a questionable look and he sighs "Something that he calls you during the act." I nod and point to the hat "Cowboy?"

 I nod, before signing "Or Pup, or Prince." he nods and I sign "Cas?"

 "Baby Doll." he scoffs, scrunch his neck slightly "His idea, not mine." I smile at him and he sighs "How's your body doing?" he take his glass to his lips "Blood lose makes you tired."

 I shrug and sign "Almost gave out half way in." He puts down his cup and looks at me worriedly "Gabe wanted to take over, but I didn't want him back to the hospital."

 We stand there in silence for a second, before he sighs "We're going to the mall tomorrow." I give him a confused look and he sighs "You need new pants."

 He places his glass in the sink "Back to bed."

 After I've finished my glass, I start back up the stairs. When I stop by my door, I hear Cas and Dean back at it. With a scoff, I walk into my room to find Gabe on his phone.

 With a moment of thought under my belt, I take off the hat to take off my shirt. After I'm dressed in a hat, I clear my throat and he looks up "Your gonna kill me, you know that?"

~

 When I walk down the stairs, I look around, Lucifer and Michael sit in the hot tub outside. Dean and Cas make breakfast. Dean looks over tiredly, holding onto the counter "How good did you have it last night?" I hold up the OK symbol and click my tounge, before pointing at him "Better than you could know."

 As Gabe hobbles down the stairs, I steal a piece of bacon and sit in my seat. When Gabe sits beside me, he plops the cowboy hat on top of my head, causing me to blush and Dean to chuckle.

 "Bitch." Dean smirks and I give him a bitchface.

 Cas backs away from the waffle maker and looks to Gabe "You should check your blood sugar."

 With a sigh, he leans forward to grab his kit. After changing the needle, he pricks his finger checks it. It reads 52.

 Gabe quickly flips it over the tosses it into his kit, before pulling out a shot "What was it?" Cas asks.

 Gabe clears his throat, before lifting his shirt and shooting it into his stomach. When he's done, he clears his throat "It was a bit low."

 "How low?" Cas asks, raising an eyebrow at him.

 "64." he lies, before putting the needle back in the bag.

 "Are you lying to me?" Gabe shakes his head, nod making eye contact with Cas "Yeah you are." he states "What was it?"

 "62." he lies again, receiving a glare from Cas. Gabe eventually sighs and looks up to Cas "It's nothing to freak out over. It would be ludicrous if you call an ambulance. It's better now, so it-"

 "Gabriel!" Cas interrupts, stepping away from the waffle maker "You're rambling." he frowns, leaning forward on the table "Tell me, or I'll call an ambulance."

 Gabe looks down "52." Cas's eyes bulge and he slings towards the insulin kit.

 "Jesus fucking Christ!" Cas gets a new needle and pulls Gabe's hand towards him. After he tests his blood again, he sighs in relief "It's at 80 now." He tosses the machine back into the kit "In an hour or so, were going to give you another shot."

 "Fine." Gabe sighs.

 Once Cas is back at the waffle maker, Lucifer and Michael walk back in. Lucifer clears his throat "Gabe, did you check your blood sugar?"

 "It's at 80." Cas states, giving a glance to Gabe.