Chapter 4

DEAN'S POV

 After a very deep scrub in the shower, I get all the grease off of me. I was able to get Lucifer's car up and running, but it still runs a little funny. Lucifer said it's always like that, but it still bothers me.

 I walk into my room and throw my clothes in my hamper, before walking to my desk and staring on that English essay.

 My room is kinda big. It has grey walls, a black desk, side tables on either side of my bed. My bed is a king. It has a black comforter and red plaid sheets. There's a television in front of my bed.

 After a good fifteen minutes of writing my essay, a light flashes on in the room across from me. Cas walks into view of the window in nothing but a towel.

 I tense as the towel drops and I see an ass that's just awesome. Within a second, he lays in bed and turns off the light.

 I quickly turn back to my computer, continuing the essay, which proved itself to be hard, considering the friction in my jeans.

 I turn off my laptop and turn off the lights, before crawling into bed and dealing with my problem, thinking of my neighbor's ass.

~

 "I don't know Charlie!" I sigh as we walk to English "He's hot and he's badass, but why would he like me?"

 The redhead smiles "You're a hunk! I mean, you're not my type, but for someone who's into dudes, I'd go for a leather wearing bad boy."

 I sigh and look away, only to look into the nurses office. I see Sam's head poking through the window. Grabbing Charlie's arm, I duck into the office "Son of a bitch, what happened?" I say as I see Gabe blowing blood out of his nose and mouth.

 "Azazel." Gabe groans "I got in the middle of a fight between Sam and him." he sends a bloody snot rocket into the sink "He got me once in the jaw and once in the nose."

 The door opens and Cas pushes in, kneeling on the floor in front of Gabe and examining his busted lip, worried "I thought Luci was picking me up?"

 "Nope." Cas says, finally deeming his brother will be fine and standing up, scuffling his long maple hair "Luci called me because he can't get out of a botox consultation, so now you're coming with me to the tattoo parlor."

 "Can Sam come?" Gabe asks, sweetly. Cas looks at me and I shrug.

 "Alright, let's go boys, I have a eleven o'clock appointment for a guy that wants the galaxy in his hands." Cas smirks, holding the door open for the boys. Then he sighs "You gotta sign out pipsqueak."

 He holds the door open for me and I smile "Thanks, Cas." Charlie follows me through the door, into the office.

 "Castiel Novak?" Asmodeus smirks "I never would have guessed mister scrawny was gonna get buff."

 Cas sighs "Get bent, Asmodeus. You can't hang me in a tree anymore." Asmodeus looks a little taken back by Cas's sudden courage.

 "I owned you boy!" Asmodeus frowns, letting his obnoxiously southern accent shine through like a circus animal.

 Cas scuffs "Oh, Asmodeus, don't make me mention what happened last Saturday." He says, smirking.

 Asmodeus goes stiff "You wouldn't dare." He narrows his gaze and stares Cas in the eyes.

 Cas simply smiles "How would your friends like it if they knew you were in my bed, last Saturday night?"

 I can't help but laugh and clutch the sign out desk for support "Shut up Winchester!" Asmodeus frowns "I know how weak in the knees you were around him!"

 Cas looks at me in confusion and I shrug "What can I say, I had a thing for nerds." he scuffs and I smirk "Or punks."

 Cas smirks, slightly, before sighing "Come on you two." he opens the door "Tessa is waiting." the two boys walk through the door and leave.

 I turn back to Asmodeus, who stares at me, disgustingly. I scowl "The fuck are you looking at?"

SAM'S POV

 The tattoo shop is nice. It has checkered flooring, red walls and black beds. The walls are covered with tattoo deigns, which Cas said that he drew a few of them.

 Afternoon about two years of being at the shop, Gabe lays dramatically on a bed "Cas, I'm bored! And hungry!"

 Cas sighs "Let me finished up this letter, and I'll get you boys some money." he says, drawling an E on some dudes arm. After a minute or two, he pulls out his wallet and hands us 60 "Bring back some pie."

 We walk out of the shop and Gabe smiles "Where do you want to go, Samquatch?" I shrug in reply and he sighs "How about a dinner?"

 I smile and grab his arm, pulling him down a few alleyways to my favorite dive slash bar. "Sam, where are we going?"

 I pull him into the back door and Gabe sighs into the darkness of the room "Is this where you kill me?" I frown and turn on the light.

 Opening the door, the smell of a burger hits me, so I pull Gabe through the kitchen, with being noticed my the mullet wearing cook.

 "Hey, Sam, who's your friend?" Ellen asks as I sit at the bar, Gabe next to me, who's already grabbed a menu.

 "I'm Gabe, and you?" he reaches his hand out and shakes Ellen's hand.

 "Ellen." she smirks, weakly "Sam, I'm guessing you'll want the usual?" I nod and she turns to Gabe "Know what you want boy?" she says in her southern accent.

 Gabe smiles "Bacon cheeseburger with a double chocolate milkshake." I look at him in disappointment and he shrugs "I like sweets."

 "Boys want something for the wait?" I shrug and she smiles "Okay, I'll be back, knuckles kid." I give her a fistbump and she walks off, only to return a minute later with fries and two milkshakes. Gabe's double chocolate and my mint chocolate chip.

 "Have you tried this?" he asks, pointing at his shake. I shake my head and he uses his spoon to get some out, holding it out to me. I lean forward and eat it, before looking up at him and licking my lips. He blushes and I nod, smiling. He clears his throat "I thought you'd like it..."

 I smile and feed him some of mine, getting oddly attached when he looks at me, while eating it off of my spoon.

 "Hey Sam." Ash says, putting a plate in front of me "Shouldn't you be in school?" I shrug and he smiles "My boys skipping, nice."

 I smirk and shake my head, before picking up my fork and taking a bite of salad. "Did you hear?" Ellen asks. I frown in confusion and she sighs "They're building a Bigersons."

 I finish a bite and sign "Where?"

 I return to my salad as she continues "They're bulldozing Bobby's old auto shop." I drop my fork.

~

 "Samwich, where are we going?" Gabe asks as I pull him down alleyways by the wrist. We stop in front of Bobby's run down body shop "So, this is Bobby's?"

 I nod and duck through the half closed garage door. I'm instantly meet with the bloody chalk outline that once belonged to Bobby "Sam, why are we here?"

 In the office, I find John's chalk outline and another pool of blood. The tape of that day lays on top of the monitor "What's that?"

 I pop it in to make sure it's the right one. Pausing as soon as I see myself crawling backwards as John walks towards me, knife in hand, bloody. As I pull it out and stuff it in my backpack, he looks at me nervously "Sam, was that the tape from that day?" he points at John's chalk outline and I nod "What happened?"

 I ignore him and walk out of the auto shop and back towardly the diner, Gabe follows on my heels "Sam please talk to me!"

 I stop to give him a bitchface and continue walking "Sorry, please just, sign me! Please Sam!"

 I stop and look at him, before sighing and actually speaking "You wanna know why I don't talk, yeah?" his eyes bulge "The last time a made a sound, my uncle was murdered, I killed my father and I got stabbed!" I walk away and he doesn't follow. And that's whenever I ran home.