eleven

[Kim Namjoon - age 70]

As young and beautiful as ever, Namjoon wasn't in hiding anymore. After a while, Nana, Marcy, and Namjoon realized that while Mina was strong, she could never win against three other vampires - or two and a half.

Namjoon really insisted on continuing his family's line of work. It didn't make sense for a vampire to become a vampire hunter.

Though there existed empathetic and compassionate vampires, they never did much for their society. There wasn't much to do when their society was mostly overrun my murderous vampires.

Nana didn't like the idea of killing other vampires who did no wrong to her, but she knew there were devious vampires out there. She served as Namjoon's intelligence. Nana found out all about the "wanted" vampires and sent their coordinates to him.

Marcy was the bait. Even if she wasn't human, she was attractive. Male vampires always came toward her as soon as they saw her.

Namjoon was the one who actually killed the vampires. He wasn't as strong as full-blood vampires, so if he ever needed help, Marcy was always there to help him.

Nana still wondered about her mother. She wondered if her mother was looking for her or if her mother was just going to get pregnant with another child.

Sometimes, Nana had the urge to go back to the mansion, just to see how her mother was doing. She wanted to know if Mina missed her in any way. But she never acted on it. Nana had Marcy to remind her that she had been more of a mother figure than Mina.

Namjoon and Nana's relationship was flourishing. After every mission, Namjoon would rush over to Nana and start making out with her. Marcy, as lovable and polite she was, still cringed and gagged.

The three were best friends at that point - even if Marcy was a few hundred years older than both of them.