seven

Nana walked downstairs to the small dungeon they had. Marcy, their maid, followed after her quietly. Nana walked into the dungeon and sat down in the dark.

"You've gotten more rebellious," Marcy commented as she locked the door.

"I've gotten smarter," Nana replied. "Make sure Namjoon eats today. I'll eat tomorrow."

Marcy nodded and bowed before leaving the room. Moments later, Namjoon walked into the room right outside the dungeon.

"You're an idiot," he commented. "I could hear you and your mother shouting from across the mansion. You shouldn't have done that."

Nana shrugged. "I'm a person. I have my own thoughts and opinions on things. It's no big shocker I didn't agree with my mom. She still thinks I'm a kid. You, however, are a kid, so get out of here."

Namjoon shook his head. "I'm not leaving you in here. It's so dusty and dark down here. Besides, I'm not a kid. I'm seventeen."

"Oh, yes, you look seventeen. Totally the same thing," Nana retorted.

"I know things, Nana. Things a 17-year-old Boy should know. I know what puberty is. I also know psychics and calculus and other math shit-whatever. I know masturbation is-"

"Okay, ew. Stop. No. Stop it."

"Well, it's true. What do you think I do when you're not around?" Namjoon asked.

Nana gagged. "Dude, I didn't need to know that. In reality, you're, like, ten."

"And you're supposed to be younger than me," Namjoon said as he pulled his nose up to resemble a pig's snout. "Who's the stupid ass now?"

Nana groaned. "Whatever. You're ruining my vibe, get your harsh mellow out of here. Go masturbate somewhere."

Namjoon huffed and sat down on the floor. "Not going anywhere, Nana. Your mom is up there. I'm not about to get myself into that mess."