ten

Namjoon heaved heavily as he tried to catch up with Nana. Even with his super speed, he still wasn't as fast as Nana.

"Marcy, come with us," Nana pleaded. "I won't let you stay here with my mother."

Marcy held up a hand with a smile. "You don't have to plead, Nana. I've cared for you since you were a child. You're basically my daughter. I've already packed our bags. We should hurry up. There's no telling when Mina will return."

Less than ten minutes later, the three were running in any direction away from the mansion.

Mina could follow their scent, but after a while, the scent would disappear with the wind. There was no point in following after the three. Once they were gone - they were gone.

Namjoon wasn't as quick as Marcy or Nana. Nana was holding Namjoon's hands as they ran through the woods. She made sure to never let go. Marcy was slightly up ahead, making sure nothing could attack them from the front.

"How much longer?" Namjoon huffed out.

"As long as we can," Nana replied.

"Well, I think I can't go any longer," he retorted.

Nana's lips tugged up into a smirk. "I can carry you if you'd like."

Namjoon's eyes widened. "I'm good!"

Merely two hours ago, Nana was feeling sad, and Namjoon was comforting her. Merely two hours ago, the two were kissing each other in the moonlight. Merely two hours ago, they decided to elope with Marcy.

The three were in for an adventure.