three

[Kim Namjoon-age thirteen]

At the age of thirteen, Namjoon adjusted to Mina's life and behavior. Because he was half-vampire, his growth rate was slower than full-blooded vampires but faster than humans.

He would be eleven and a half if it weren't for Mina. His body grew too quickly. He couldn't keep up with it. Every day, his legs seemed to grow longer and longer.

Nana, Mina's daughter, was sixteen. She was younger than Namjoon on the night he was turned, but now she was older.

"What are you thinking about, lil man?" Nana asked as she walked into his room.

Namjoon groaned. "Get out of my room, Nana!"

He threw a couple of dirty socks and underwear at her. Nana cringed as she flashed away from all of the gross clothing items he threw.

"God, you're such a pubescent little boy," Nana said with a roll of her eyes.

"And you're such an annoying little princess. Now get out!"

Nana raised her hands by her head. "I remember when you were still cute."

"I remember when you were younger than me," Namjoon retorted.

"Fair choice of words. Hey, you coming down for dinner tonight? Marcy caught a pair of goodies for us."

"What type of goodies?" Namjoon asked, getting up from his seated position on the floor.

"Both males, type O and AB."

"I'm coming down," Namjoon said.

"You've always been a sucker for AB."