Friendship spells

Start from the beginning

"Candle before me,
Speak to the heart of the one I seek,
Bring to me a friend that is loyal and true.
Let their heart speak to mine
And bring them to my side
As a beloved friend."

If the candle hasn't already done so, tilt it slightly to the side to let the wax drip on your selfie.

3) Be sure that you'll have time to watch the candle burn or at least keep an eye on the candle. You'll need to burn the candle about halfway down or past the waist of the person-shaped candle. Once the candle's burned to this level, blow it out and keep it safe until a friend like you've desired has appeared. If they do not appear within a reasonable time-span (which is up to your discretion), dispose of the candle in the garbage and try again with a new candle, if desired.
☆彡~~~~~

3: "Encourage a Friendship Spell"
Use this spell if you wish to become friends with a certain person.

Steps:
1) Look at the person or imagine them in your mind. Imagine the two of you shaking hands. Say:

"I look to thee,
To be my friend.
Your friendship with me,
Shall never end.
So mote it be."

2) Before you go to bed every night, say:

"Tenna' ento lye omenta."
[pronunciation: ten-nah en-toh lee-ay oh-men-tah]
Translation: "Until next we meet."

Soon enough, this person should begin to take an interest in you.

3) Even though this spell attracts a friend, you have to accept them. For instance, they will come up to you and try and start a conversation then you will have to return the gesture by talking with them or by any other friendly way. This spell doesn't make a friend, it only encourages a person to approach you. This spell will last for a week, depending on your focus, and if nothing happens you may repeat it and add things like a circle, or the burning of incense etc.
☆彡~~~~~

4: "Heal a Broken Friendship"
Have you lost a friend and wish them back? This spell will help you.

You will need:
- 2 pink candles
- a flat, round mirror (large enough that you can place the candles on the face of it)
- a picture of the two of you (out of the frame)

Steps:
1) Put the mirror on the floor or a table. Place the picture face down on the mirror so it's reflected in the mirror. Put the two candles on either side of the photo.

2) Light the candles and say:

"All of this hate;
We let it go.
You are no longer a stranger,
We are no longer in danger.
All of this love;
It comes back to us.
The past is not done;
Two is better than one.
I forgive you,
You forgive me,
We are stronger than ever."

3) Let the candles burn down and then bury the stubs near a tree that is big and strong with big roots. Try to find a tree as close to your home as possible.
☆彡~~~~~

5: "End an Argument"
This spell removes any negative feelings, energies, and influences that caused the argument and attracts positive energies and emotions so that you can end the argument permanently.

You will need:
- a picture of the person you're feuding with
- tape
- a red marker

Steps:
1) Draw a heart on the picture around the person. Cut a piece of tape and place it over their mouth. Say:

"You may curse me with your words,
But my kiss means more.
Open your mind and shut your mouth;
Angry words no more!"