3) Light both pieces of paper on fire, using the black for the written half, red for the drawing. Then throw them into your cauldron. Take the cauldron outside and pour it (paper and all) into a hole in the ground. Cover the hole with dirt. The spell is done.
☆彡~~~~~

4: "Spell for While You  Sleep"
Knot magic has a particular effect in 'binding' or fixing a spell in place and with the addition of colour it is possible to use ribbons to bring about a desired outcome. By using your own bed as a focus, your magical work can be done while you sleep. This is a very personal way of working and one which can bring particularly positive results.

You will need:
- 4 lengths of appropriately colored ribbon
which can be easily tied (choose the color based on what you want to achieve)
- 4 pins
- your bed

Steps:
1) If your bed has bedposts, simply knot a length of the ribbon around each post. Each time you do this, say:

"With this knot of coloured ribbon
Bring to me the power hidden.
Grant me that right
Throughout this night.
So mote it be."

2) If your bed has no posts then carefully pin the knotted ribbon to each corner using the same words.

3) Each night for two further nights touch each ribbon knot in turn and repeat the words above.

4) Leave the ribbons in place until you no longer feel the need for them. You can expect to have some fairly vivid dreams over the following three nights, which may help you to develop the qualities you seek. This spell allows your unconscious self to work in a protected space without the chatter of day to day matters.
☆彡~~~~~

5: "Spell to Drive Away Bad Dreams"
This spell uses herbal magic and correspondences to clear the bedroom of negative influence. It uses rosemary which brings clarity, sage for wisdom, ladies bedstraw which is said to have lined the manger at Christ's birth, and broom corn, which is used in worship of the Mexican goddess Chicomecohuatl. All these herbs bring cleansing, not just of the room but also of the occupants aura or subtle energy.

You will need:
- bowl of warm water
- salt
- rosemary
- sage
- lady's bedstraw
- broom corn
- string
- Waning Moon

1) Dissolve the salt in the warm water. Tie the herbs together with the string. Dip the sprigs in the salt water and sprinkle the corners of the room with the water. Sprinkle it on your bedclothes, and particularly round the head and foot of the bed too.

2) Place the herbs under your pillow, or if you prefer, under the middle of the bed.

3) The next morning, discard the herbs at a crossroads if you can, either by burying them or allowing them to disperse to the four winds. Otherwise ensure that you have carried them well away from your home. This carries all negativity away from your bedroom and bed.
☆彡~~~~~

6: "Dream of a Deceased Loved One"

You will need:
- a white candle
- a picture of the deceased person
- a pentagram
- lavender in a natural bag (cotton, muslin)

Steps:
1) Light the white candle and stare at the flame for a few minutes. Then put the picture at eye level and say:

"You have passed through the veil,
But with this spell,
I will dream of you soon,
This I foretell."