From: Taehyung

I will tell you everything tomorrow. Meet me at Army's Cafe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT MORNING

I arrived at Army's Cafe. I walk inside and started to look around. Then I saw taehyung sitting at the last row. I walk towards him. And sit down facing him. He lifted his head up and look at me.

JUNGKOOK: I hope you will tell me everything, hyung.

TAEHYUNG: Tell me first do you really love her? Or you just pity her?

JUNGKOOK: I love her hyung... I love her so much..

I said without hesitation.

JUNGKOOK: So please tell me the truth hyung... What happened to her?

I asked him desperately. Taehyung sigh.

TAEHYUNG: She's sick jungkook..

JUNGKOOK: Sick? Is that why she's in the hospital? But why do it looks serious..? Is she perhaps...

TAEHYUNG: She have a cancer.

I widen my eyes. It's like my whole world stop and my heart shattered into pieces. I could feel my eyes started to get watery. No.. No.. It can't be..

JUNGKOOK: W-what?? Y..y..you're j-joking, right?

I said in a cracked voice as my tears flow down. I look down and I close my eyes tight. I sigh and look at taehyung hoping he was joking... But he's not. He was serious.

TAEHYUNG: I'm not joking jungkook... She really have a cancer.

My tears keeps flowing nonstop. I'm feeling scared right now... There is a high chance that I will loose her... No.. I can't loose her again.

TAEHYUNG: She have a cancer.. Stage 4. Leukemia.. And....

JUNGKOOK: A-and what???????

TAEHYUNG: S-she.. Also have a... A heart disease.... That's why.. There are times that she have a hard time to breath..

JUNGKOOK: H-how?? I-i never notice it..

TAEHYUNG: You didn't notice it.. Because you didn't care about her.... You think you would notice it when all you cared about that time was iu..?

I close my eyes tight. While I tighten my fist. This is too much for me.. I can't handle this anymore.. It hurts so much. I open my eyes again and look at taehyung. I saw tears in his eyes.

TAEHYUNG: She's been suffering from her illness... Just to be with you. I can't imagine how she still manage to smile and to be cheerful when all this time... She was sick.

JUNGKOOK: W-wait... H-how did you know this??

TAEHYUNG: I found out.. I discovered her secret..

JUNGKOOK: How come she never told me this??

TAEHYUNG: Like I said jungkook.. You never cared for her.. You said it to yourself that you don't care about her.. And she heard you.

JUNGKOOK: She what?? S-she heard me?

TAEHYUNG: Yes.. That day that you were talking about her.. That day you were planning on using her to get revenge on jimin... She heard you... She heard everything.