Chapter 7: I guess this is goodbye

Matthew POV

I woke up next to Minny. Ugh. She begged me to stay and not look for Tori. I walked to the bathroom. Why, Matt? I hurt Tori again.

( Flash back )

Tori and I have been dating for one year. I was so happy. I started to walk to the store. I bumped into someone.

" Sorry." She says. She looks up and cries.

" Minny." I said, hugging her.

" Matt. I missed you." She said, hugging me back. I let go.

" I miss you too." I said, smiling.

" No. You don't." She said, frowning.

" What?" I said.

" You broke up with me. And you are dating Tori." She said, walking away.

" If I was dating Tori, would I do this?" I grabbed her wrist and spun her around. I pull her close and connected our lips.

( Flash back over )

I forgot about Tori that day. Since then I dated two girls. Sometimes, I would leave Tori and go with Minny. Tori is not like Minny.

Minny is ready for it. She takes a lot of risks. She isn't afraid to back down from a fight. She is the funniest person to be with. Her blue eyes just wow. Her dimples are adorable. Her blonde hair is just perfect. She is perfect.

But Tori. Her brown hair is beautiful. Her eyes is pretty but she wears glasses or contacts. When I first saw her, she wasn't that skinny. But I loved her. Her smile could light up the whole place. Her laugh is contagious. Sometimes, she is afraid to take a risk. She doesn't want to fight. She is broken.

I didn't realize that I was pacing back and forth. I walk out and see Minny, waking up.

" Hey, beautiful." I said.

" Hey, cutie." Minny said, walking to me. I kiss her and she kisses back. She walks in the bathroom. I walk downstairs and see Tori walking in.

" Chill. I'm just grabbing some of my stuff and leaving." Tori said, walking past me. This reminded me of last time, Tori left when I broke up with Annabeth. I see her walk down with a huge luggage.

" Tori. I'm sorry." I said, grabbing her.

" Matt. I'm okay. You love Minny. You don't care if she is using you. But I don't like when people use me so bye." Tori said, pulling her hand back and walking away.

Do I love Minny more?

Tori POV

I walked out, crying. Matt only said sorry. That is just plain stupid. I walked to the car and drove. I went to Cam's house. I grabbed my luggage and went inside. Nash was cooking something. Hayes was stuffing his face with food, of course. Cam was watching movies. I walked to Cam.

" Cammy. I need a room." I said.

" Go in the guest room. I just found one." Cam said, pointing to it. I nodded.

" Wait, were you crying?" Cam said, looking at me.

" N-no." I choked.

" Tori..." Cam hugged me. I cried on his chest.

" Cam. I think Matt was just using me for..." I trailed off. Matt would asked me if I was ready and I would turn it down.

" Shhh. I'm glad that you didn't do it." Cam said, pulling away.