Chapter 9: Confused about him

Tori POV

I woke up with a smile on my face. But then it fades.

What if Matt was only messing with me?

Does he really love me?

I push the thoughts out of my head. I walked downstairs to see Cam and Hayes. Nash and Emily went somewhere after their wedding. So they will be gone for a month, they say.

I sat down and Cam puts a plate of food near me. I smile and he smiles back. I look at Hayes, he is on the phone.

" Hayes." I said.

" Hayes." I said, louder. I shove him causing him to fall. I laugh but quickly hid it.

" What?" Hayes said, standing up.

" Who's the girl?" I said.

" What?" Hayes said, scratching the back of his neck.

" You met a special lady." I teased.

" Fine. I make a girl at the wedding. But I don't like her like that. She is like my sister. You don't date sisters!" Hayes said.

" You also don't text them 24/7." I said. I got a call from Matt.

M: Tori.

T: Yea?

M: Can we talk?

T: Yea. Come to Cam's house.

M: I mean at our house.

T: Uhh. Sure.

He hung up.

" That was weird." I said.

" What?" Cam asked.

" Matt." I said.

" He is always weird." Cam said.

.

I'm at the steps of our house. I do admit, I'm nervous. Like what does he want to say?

I knock on the door. Matt opens and hugs me. I pull away.

" What is it, Matt?" I asked.

" Come in." Matt said. I walked in, the house is still the same. I sat on the couch and Matt sat by me. He held my hand.

" Tori... I'm sorry that I didn't say this before." Matt said.

" What do you mean?" I said, I'm worried now.

" You know Minny. I proposed to her a few months ago. I completely forgot about it until she brought it up. I'm marrying her." Matt said, looking down.

" I thought that you said you were happy with me." I said.

" I am." Matt said.

" No. You wouldn't have propose to her." I shouted. I quickly get up.

" Tori." Matt said.

" No. No, Matt. You obviously don't love me like I love you." I said.

" I do love you." Matt said.

" Then you won't cheat on me then propose to her! You could have cancelled." I shouted.

" I can't. Her family wants us together." Matt said.

" Oh. So the family gets to choose. What about you? Who would you choose? " I said.

" I don't know!" Matt shouted. Ouch.

" First, Annabeth. Then her sister, Minny! How many girls do you want, Matt?" I shout.

" I only want one." Matt said. Tears were drowning my eyes and dripping off my face. Matt wipes them away.

" Matt. J-just marry her. I don't care anymore. I thought we had something but we don't. I'm so stupid." I said. He pulls me to his chest.

" I sound so selfish." I said.

"No. You don't." Matt said.

" I want to make this right. I'm cancelling the wedding. I need to be with you. Only you." Matt continued. I was speechless.

" So, you cool with that?" Matt chuckled. I nod my head.

I don't get our relationship. It happens then it don't. We didn't have a problem for years until now. It's so unpredictable.

.

I decided to stay at Cam's for a while. I needed a break. Matt did cancel and the family was not happy at all. Minny was angry.

This day is really stressing me out. I decided to call Taylor. We decided to stay friends but we became close.

Tay: Hey, fighter!

Tori: Hey, Tay.

Tay: What you doing?

Tori: I'm bored. Wanna hang out?

Tay: Sure. Let's go to this club.

Tori: No.

Tay: I'm kidding. I know you don't like that. Let's go to this restaurant. At 7?

Tori: Sure.

Tay: Okay. Bye.

Tori: Bye.

I hung up. It's 1:30 p.m. I'm taking a nap now.