Chapter 3: You?

Tori POV

" So?" I said.

" I'm not pregnant!" Emily said.

"'Ahhh. I wanted you to be." Dani said. I nodded my head.

" Don't care! I don't wanna be a mom... yet." Emily said. We laughed and went to Starbucks. We got our order and sat at a table. I saw one person that I wished to never see again.

Tony

" No. Tony is here." I said.

" Oh no." Emily said.

" He looks hot." Dani said.

" Sure. Over 20 beers fill his body everyday and he smokes 5 packs a week." I said.

" Gross. Forget him. But we should leave before he fi-" Dani said but was cut off.

" Well, isn't it Tori. I heard that you have gotta famous." Tony said, sitting at our table.

" Leave me alone." I said. He grabbed my arm.

" You escaped. I was really mad." Tony said, his grip tighten.

" Of course I did, you treated me like trash." I said.

" Because you are." Tony smirked.

" I'm surprised that you aren't dead." I said.

" I'm surprised that I'm not in jail." He said.

" Let go of Tori or I'm calling the cops." Emily said.

"Fine. Fine. I'll see you soon." Tony said, walking away.

" No. No. No. This can't be happening. I have 3 people trying to get me!" I said.

" Who?" Dani said. Wow, she is really clueless now. I told her so many time.

" Annabeth, Minny, and Tony. Minny is related to Annabeth so the evil sisters are out to get me. Tony harassed and beaten me for weeks." I said.

" Oh. Sorry. I just forget sometimes because you told me that a long time ago." Dani said.

.

Everyone left. Matt and I are the only one home. I didn't tell him about the Tony thing. Emily and Dani said that they'll keep it a secret.

" Tori. What's wrong?" Matt said. We were watching a movie. I'm in his arms.

" It's nothing. " I said.

" Are you sure?" Matt asked. I nodded.

" Ugh. I need to make a YouTube video." Matt said.

" Okay. I'll get your camera." I said, walking upstairs. I went to the other room.

" Ahhhh!" I hear Matt scream. I quickly run downstairs. I don't see Matt.

" Matt! " I yell. I hear footsteps coming towards me. I'm frozen in fear.

" Boo!" Matt shouts. I jump and turn around. I punch his arm.

" I was scared to death, Matt! " I said. I am really mad.

" Woah. I was just kidding." Matt said, grabbing my waist.

" Don't touch me. I'm going to sleep in the other room." I said, walking away.

" It's only 10! " I hear Matt shout. I walk in and I laid in bed. I decided to make a YouTube video. I got my camera and set it up. I decided to sing.

" Hey! It's Tori Dallas. And I'm here to sing. A lot of you requested me to sing Sweater Weather by the Neighborhood. So here is my cover of Sweater Weather." I said. I began to sing.

And all I am is a woman

I want the world in my hands

I hate the beach but I stand

In California with my toes in the sand

Use the sleeves of my sweater

Let's have an adventure

Head in the clouds

But my gravity's centered

Touch my neck and I'll touch yours

I'm in those little high waisted shorts

Oh

He knows what I think about

and what I think about

One love,Two mouths

One love,One house

No shirt, no blouse
.
" Thank you for watching." I said.

" Make sure to follow my social media. I will put it in the link below. Subscribe. Thumbs up this video. And comment what song I should sing next. Again, thank you for watching and have a beautiful day." I said then cover the lens. I put my stuff away and went on my laptop. I edited it for awhile.

I got hungry so downstairs. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a snack. I walked to the living room and watched movies.

I didn't get angry at Matt... I should say sorry

I walked to our room and opened the door, Matt isn't here. I searched the whole place. Matt isn't here. Great.

Matthew POV

I'm worried about Tori. She doesn't seem herself. Something is bothering her. I walked out and went to Cam's house.

I knocked on his door.

" What?" Cam looks tired.

" Something is wrong with Tori." I said, walking in.

" Don't complain about my sister!" Cam shouted. He seems wide awake.

" Not like that. She seems... How do I put this? She seems zoned out. Like something is bothering her." I said. Cam sat by me.

" Oh. Is she... You know?" Cam said.

" No. I would have know." I said.

" She seemed like that after you, guys, left." I continued.

" Maybe she remembered what happened about the pickles." Cam said, laughing. I laughed.

" Maybe but she wouldn't tell me." I said.

" Ok. This is serious then." Cam said.

" What?" I asked.

" It's bad. It's really bad. Is Annabeth out of jail?" Cam asked.

" No. She stays in there for the rest of her life." I said.

" How about Minny?" Cam asked.

" Um. Moved to Texas." I said. She texted me that.

" Tony?" Cam asked. Tony isn't in jail. He could be anywhere.

" Oh no. That might be it. When I scared her, she got really mad." I said.

" Ok. Tony is here. You need to stay with her!"'Cam shouted. I ran out the door and drove to the house. I walked in and locked the door. I went to the other room and I see Tori. I lay by her.

" Good night, babygirl. I love you. " I said. I wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep.