Chapter 22: Am I dead yet?

Tony chuckled as he drove. I'm sure that he knows that I don't trust him.
" Tori, you know that I always hated you." He said.
" Oh, really?" I said, sarcastically.
" Don't play with me, Dallas. The first time you escaped because of your friends. Now, you won't escape. Thanks to my lovely girl, Dani." Tony smiled.
" Well, thanks, Tony." Dani said as she looked at me. She was in the back seat.
" What? Dani, how could you?" I asked.
" Tori. Let me be honest with you. When we reunited at Magcon, my first thought was ' wow, that girl Tori is here'. I was completely disgusted. When I heard that you're dating Matthew, I pretended to be your friend. All I wanted was Matthew and I now I do because you don't know how to keep a simple relationship." She said.
" At least I don't cheat." I snapped.
" Are you sure about that? Are you?" She asked. I stayed silent.
" That's what I thought." She said. I wanted to get out the car but Tony was going fast. He passed every red light.
" Tony, drop me off here. I don't want to be in that accident." Dani said. Tony nodded and stopped. I tried to get out but Tony held on to me.
" I don't think so." He said.
" Bye, Tony. " Dani said as she walked away. Tony continued to drive.
" Tori, remembered when you said you wanted to die?" Tony asked. I didn't say anything.
" Well, it's about to happen." He said as he made us crash into another car.
I felt my head hit the window. Everything was in slow motion. The last thing I saw was a smirk on Tony's face then I blacked out.
.
My vision was blurry. I was still in the car. I notice the car was flipped. I touched my head and felt something- blood. I heard cars and people. I look to my side and saw Tony. The smirk was still on his face but his eyes were closed. My eyes felt heavy again.
Is it time for me to go? It probably is. Nobody likes me now. Sure, I have fans and friends- well, only Emily now - but sometimes they need to understand that people just can't keep going.
I realized the necklace that Stacy gave me. It was cold against my skin but I felt the word, hope, burn on my chest.
Why do I have false hopes? Is there even any hope left for me?
It was like those 4 perfect years was just a dream. And I woke up and nothing changed. Back to being that afraid girl. I'm still afraid.
Afraid to love.
Afraid to lose someone.
Just afraid.
I never understood my life until I guess now I do. My past didn't make me strong. Because I'm still living in the past. But it's over now. I closed my eyes. All I heard my Matt's voice. I wanted to cry and feel him hold me even if we weren't in good conditions together.
I also heard every single hateful comment towards me. But Matt's voice was the only thing I can clearly hear.
I'm sorry... for every problem I caused. I'm sorry for not be the one. I'm sorry for not being on of those perfect girls. I'm sorry for being in your life. I'm sorry for... existing.