Chapter 5

Today Cat decided it would be a great day to go to the Zoo, since she wanted to do something nice for the boys before the new baby arrives

Today Cat decided it would be a great day to go to the Zoo, since she wanted to do something nice for the boys before the new baby arrives. So, right now we are currently walking around Los Angeles Zoo, in the welting heat, which my dad and I aren't used to being from the Midwest, where it rains a lot. 

"Boys look at the Tigers!" Cataleya exclaims and they both run over. My phone beeps and Jimmy texted me a picture of his food and I groan. Cataleya turns and smiles. "Guess what, I have great news!" 

"We're going to get food? Great lets go." I say and dad and I both turn.

"Will you two stop! We're not getting food. We've only been here 20 minutes!" She argues.

"We've been here 2 hours!" I exclaim. 

"We have?" She asks.

"Yes! You've spent more time catching your breath at each exhibit then actually looking at the animals." I say. "For someone whose 2 months pregnant and naturally fit, your struggle is concerning. God forbid what you'll be like at 6 when your as big as that water buffalo." I say.

"I don't wanna be as big as a water buffalo!" She wails and my dad glares at me.

"It's a figure of speech! Your not actually going to be as big as the water buffalo!" I say and she calms down. "You won't be far off though." I add with a chuckle and her face turns to sheer horror again and my dad glares once again. 

"Honey don't listen to Hailey, you look beautiful." Dad comments. "She's just hungry." 

"So am I Ray! Why haven't we got food yet?!" She complains and my dad looks at me.

"Your fault." I mouth to him.

"Thanks Hails. Thanks for the support." He says sarcastically and I smile and salute. I see a woman looking at us strange and I smile. 

"Hormonal pregnant lady, nothing new." I say and the woman smiles and continues. "OK seriously, can you pull yourself together, your causing a scene, even the monkey's think your crazy." I say. 

"I want In-and-out!" Cat argues. 

"Honey, you had In-and-out last night, the doctor said you need to cut down on junk food." My dad says.

"I don't care Ray! Take me to In-and-out!" She exclaims. I get the feeling, we could be here a while, so I call the boys. 

"Yo, Justin, Paxton, do you guys want In-and-out or McDonalds?!" I yell. 

"McDonalds!" They both cheer. 

"There we go decisions been made. McDonalds it is!" I say interrupting them. "And before you argue, you can get exactly the same thing or something similar at McDonalds that you could at In-and-out." I say to Cataleya. "Boys, you wanna come ride with me or your hormonal, pregnant mother!"

"We wanna ride with Hailey!" They exclaim and follow me to my car. We all drive to McDonalds and I get mine and the boys' orders and we drive back to the house and eat. Finally Cataleya is asleep on the sofa and I walk towards the door.