Chapter 2

Like every morning the past week since I've been living here, Justin and Paxton are the first people I hear, see and feel in the mornings as they tear down the landing, screaming and throwing themselves on me to wake up, telling me Breakfast is almost ready. I swing my legs over the side of the bed and get enough strength to push myself up and over to my wardrobe to get dressed.

I grab what I need and head downstairs for breakfast where we make small conversation, before getting in our cars and heading to our respective places

I grab what I need and head downstairs for breakfast where we make small conversation, before getting in our cars and heading to our respective places. I pull into the same spot I did yesterday, this time getting out with Jimmy who is still in disbelief that Cataleya invited him for dinner some time. 

"I can't believe I just got a formal invitation to have dinner at Cataleya Porter's house." He says I look at him really weird.

"You've been invited round for dinner at my house, the Queen hasn't invited you to the royal ball." I comment.

"Yeah, but it's close enough, if not better." He says in wonder and I roll my eyes. As we continue walking, someone slams straight into Jimmy and I catch him before he falls and steady him. I look and see Logan and his friends who laugh at Jimmy.

"What's the matter Jimmy, your girlfriend have more balls then you?" The guy who I recognise as the one I hit with the Football yesterday...Marcus I think comments.

"Clearly I have more then you could ever hope for since you can't even address me yourself." I respond and they all slowly stop laughing and look at me. "I see you don't have a Football today. Wise choice, cause I wouldn't only be knocking you on your ass this time." 

"Look, I don't give a crap who you are. But you're a girl, so why don't you wear your pretty little dresses, make up and other crap and hang out with the rest of them." He says getting in my face.

"Wow, is every guy in this school a sexist pig? Don't be a little bitch just because I handed you your ass yesterday, or are you like that most days? If that's the case, then you're alright, your in the right group." I say patting his should and walk away with Jimmy. We walk into the building and Jimmy nudges me.

"Thank you." He says and I nod.

"Did they give you this much shit before I got here?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah. Don't think you've noticed, but if I had other friends, you would've met them by now. I'm the loner, gay guy here. I mean sure their are other gays, but they're all paired with a popular group." He says.

"Sorry you pulled the short straw with me." I joke, however he takes it seriously.

"Are you kidding? You're awesome. No one has ever stood up to Marcus Richmond and Logan McAllister within 24 hours of each other, let alone a girl, not a sexist comment by the way. Usually the girls here, go weak at the knees and sleep with them and then get their hearts broken and publicly humiliated. I mean you do realise Logan was flirting with you yesterday right?" He asks.