1: To The Engagement!

"Banana Guards, your mission is to retrieve the fox-woman from the Vampire King's house." Bubblegum sat on his throne, worried. "She's been gone a few weeks and not a soul has heard from her. She must have been captured."

"Yes, sir!" The guards clicked their heels and set off for Marshall Lee's house.

Meanwhile, you were sulking in the bathtub when you heard a knock on the door.

"Red? Red, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..." Marshall laid his head against the door. "Can I please join you?"

Your ears flattened.

"You suck, vampire." You scolded him.

"So do you, lady vamp."

"You said no one would be there."

"And there wasn't! And when someone showed up, we left right away, didn't we?"

"...Yes."

"So I kept my promise then. Can't I come in, Red?"

"Stop calling me Red."

"Why?" He frowned at the door.

"You turned my fur black and you know it."

"Well I'm not going to call you Black."

"You could use my name..."

"Or I could call you... my wife?" He pulled the ring out of his pocket. Today was the day. After the horrible accident, his apology and your own personal acceptance, he felt like this was the next best step.

Nevermind that this had been his intention for the last six hundred years.

Your ears quickly shifted towards the door at this request and you narrowed your eyes. This seemed... highly acceptable. But you certainly didn't want to say yes through a bathroom door.

"Come in." You allowed him to enter.

As he walked in, he blushed at your state of undress, despite the bubbles in your tub hiding most of your body. He had half of his head shaved at the moment and was wearing only a sleeveless black shirt with black skinny jeans.

"Well?" You prompted him. "Did his royal butt-ness have something he wanted to ask me?"

"Not when you call me names like that, your royal wet-ness." He crossed his arms and pouted playfully.

"Nooo!" You howled, splashed and twisting around in the tub so that your wet tail flung out of the water, splashing him directly. "Ask me properly, please, Mawshee!"

He smiled as his eyes twinkled.

"YN, will you do me the honor of becoming the Vampire Queen?" He grinned a wicked grin and pulled out the ring from his pocket once again. 

"Oh Mawshee

"Oh Mawshee. I really love it! But is red a good color? What if I get hungry?!" You looked at him as you slipped the ring onto your finger.

"Think of it as a last resort. It could save you life some day!" He laughed as he noticed your ears twitch. "Do you hear something?"

"Yeah..." You narrowed in on the sound. "Marching... I think... Maybe a parade? We should go look!"

Not a parade... Marshall Lee shook his head. He must be sending more Banana Guards. I'll take care of them. 

"I'll go look, Foxy." He corrected his nickname for you. "Finish your bath. Enjoy your ring! We'll play some tunes when I get back! It's still so sunny out."