Azure's 'best friend'.

Start from the beginning

"Azure, this isn't about my name for crying out loud! You haven't even made a public recognition yet to say that the fucking casket in the cemetery is empty and she has already made you into a bitch over there. She turned the whole world against you. My name can be cleared any time but the public will forever see you as the heartless monster who seduced her mourning father. The fuck are you thinking about my name for? I don't give a fuck about my name here, you're my concern!"

She was shocked, she couldn't believe that the reason why he was so mad wasn't because she tainted his name but because she was being insulted in public. She felt proud that she wasn't crying about it, she was proud that her boyfriend was concerned about her well-being rather than his.

"This is too much"
Natalia decided to join in the conversation. "She has already gone public and so we won't be able to pay her to stay out of our business. Nick's right though, you were painted black in public, you should be worried about how the public will view you from now on. You definitely cannot go somewhere public from now on, not until it dies down. Also Nick, you have to set up some guards for her. She isn't safe, not with the entire public after her. The only thing we can do is to pay the bitch to go public once again and say she was misinformed about the facts of the news she delivered. We have to..."

"We will not be paying Katherine a dime." Everyone, Azure inclusive, was shocked at Azure's confidence. It was like she knew what she was going to do already. "She will not blackmail any of us anymore and I promise if she doesn't say the truth in front of the public, I'll ruin her career and I'll ruin it today. I want to see her, right now. Grey will you take me to her or do I go on my own. There isn't any option of stopping me. " She walked out of their presence not waiting for Grey's answer. She took a shower, changed her outfit, did her hair and make up and came back down.

"Have some break... "

"I'm not hungry Grey, let's just go. Natt, I don't want to bother you, you don't really have to come." Now Grey was super shocked. 'not hungry' and 'azure' never went together in the same sentence.

"I'm coming as well." Talia said without thinking twice.

"Katherine is currently still at work, I hear she is in her office and has refused to come out for any reason. If we leave now, we just might as well meet her there, I'm curious however, what you have to say to her. "

"You'll see. Make sure that out conversation is being recorded. Whatever we say will be useful later on today if she doesn't do as I ask of her."

***

"The woman says that she will cause a scene in front of the building if you don't see her and her friends now. She is pretty persistent" Katherine's assistant came back in, frustration evident in his tone.

"I can't have any rest with you guys around. I just gave an exclusive, I don't want to be disturbed."
Katherine was trying her possible best not to feel guilty for what she just did. She didn't want to, but what could she do? Her career was on the line and if she didn't have any exclusives by tomorrow, she'd be fired. She had to take care of herself.

"But Ma'am, she isn't going to leave. Just see them and get it over with. You just gave an exclusive which the whole world saw, it's pretty obvious that all eyes are on this company, think what will happen if she causes a scene outside. It will be bad and you'd still get fired."

"Fine, send them into a private room. I'll be there."

Azure had on a blonde wig and dressed in the most casual way. Same with Grey, he wore a regular washed out jeans a T-shirt and a face cap. Natalia didn't have to do much, just wearing some shades concealed her identity. They had to do this else, everyone would know it's them and they wouldn't get a chance to talk with Katherine.