'Rich as fuck...'

"You're late."

Jisoo didn't have the time to explore her room. She didn't get to enjoy the cream colored wallpaper or the book shelves she would have imagined to be filled with her favorite books. She didn't even get to take three steps inside when the girl sprawled out on her bed greeted her with a bossy tone.

"Took you long enough." Jennie sat up and the housekeeper said nothing. She bowed as the latter approached them. "Did you take a bus or did you walk all the way here?"

'Control yourself, Jisoo. You're not gonna strangle her. You're a human being You're not gonna strangle her.'

"I can't control traffic, Miss Jennie." Jisoo said through gritted teeth. "Besides, don't you look too comfy by that bed?"

"Yeah but I've been thinking..." Jennie only shrugged and read something on her phone. She looked up and smiled sweetly at Jisoo. "Anyway, I'm just checking out if it'll fit your liking. You know, I should at least try out the hospitality in me."

'I doubt you have it in you.'

"Why don't you run a bath for my personal maid here? Surely, we both want her to feel welcomed." She said to Ji Woo and then faced Jisoo while looping an arm around the latter's shoulder. "Come here, Jaesu, you should see how the bed feels like."

"It's Jisoo."

"I don't fucking care." Jennie muttered under her breath as soon as she made Jisoo sit on the bed. She smirked at her and the latter knew there was something devilish ahead when Jennie looked all too pretty especially when their faces were close. "All that matters is what I call you, baby girl."

Jisoo blushed furiously even when Jennie finally pulled away and walked towards the door. The housekeeper eyed her and that made her giggle. She patted her on the shoulder and stared at Jisoo again who seemed to be finding something under the sheets.

"Chill. I'm not flirting with her yet."

"Oh my god! Shit!!"

Jisoo screamed and jumped away from the bed. Ji Woo came close and saw what seemed to be the problem. She picked up a wooden toy that was lying around. A wooden snake that looks so much like a real one.

"Miss Jennie." The older woman stared at the said girl who was standing by the door. Jisoo only held onto her chest out of fright. She turned to Jennie, glaring on that teasing figure.

"Mom said I should show hospitality. I'm only welcoming her." She smiled at Jisoo and flipped her hair before going out. "We're going to have so much fun, Jaesu."

Once the clacking of the heels became faint, Jisoo turned to the other person in the room. Finding her voice, she talked in a calm manner no thanks to the bad girl who just left. "Is she for real? Is that how she welcome people?"

"You're lucky it wasn't a real snake. Her last P.A. got a tarantula on her neck before she resigned on the same day."

Jisoo had her mouth agape. It was definitely going to get worse. But she wasn't one to back down that easily. She kept chanting in her head for self control and motivation.

'You're a human being, Jisoo! Don't strangle her!'

Yet that was easier said than done.

~***~

"Are you waiting for Miss Jennie?"

The same driver who fetch Jisoo the first time she went to the mansion, disturbed her playing games by the stairs. "Ahjussi! You scared me!"