That One Night That Changed Everything

Începe de la început

"We don't gotta worry about getting caught considering nobody goes down these hallways anyways." Seth revealed, before kissing my neck.

"A-Are you sure? Cause if we do I'll totally blame you." I joked.

"I'll gladly take the blame if it means being here with you." He replied.

Okay, that was pretty sweet. Although I don't think he meant it, he was a pretty flirty guy. But still, it was sweet.

"Okay, turn the lights off." I say, making Seth quickly run and switch off the lights then come back.

I pulled him to me and deepened our kiss as he started unbuttoning my blouse..
-

"It feels so weird driving without you.." Maddy frowned, as Dean loaded up their rental car.

"Hey, this way you two can have your fun without me vomiting in the back." I joked.

"Well I won't miss your snoring, it was fucking loud." Dean blurted, making Maddy smack him on the back of the head.

"OWWWWW!" He yelled.

"Well Ambrose get ready cause next week I'll make sure to sleep the whole rideeeeeeee." I sing, making him flip me off before getting in the driver seat.

"Good luck with your meeting with Hunter and Vince. They're douchebags but also our bosses so watch that mouth of yours." She smirked.

"I'll try, you know how hard it is for me to bite my tongue." I laugh.

"Let's goooooooooo!" Dean stuck his head out the window.

"I'm gonna dropkick him I swear.." She muttered, hugging me before hopping in the passenger seat.

"Bye guys!" I waved as Dean drove off.

I waited till they were out of sight before looking around for Seth. I finally found him all the way in the back of the parking lot, wearing sunglasses and a SnapBack.

"Ya know, if your trying to be in disguise, your failing." I say as I get in the car. I throw my suitcase behind me as he drives off.

"You gotta admit, I look damn good in a SnapBack." He winked.

"Nahhhh." I shake my head.

"Oh buzz off. So what'd you say to Maddy this time?" He wondered.

"Said I had a late night meeting with Hunter and Vince." I shrugged.

"Have you ever thought about what your gonna do if one day we get caught? I mean, you've lied to her and dean so many times, she won't forgive you." He eyed me before looking back at the road.

"Have you thought what your gonna say to Sarah? Your fiancé?" I retorted. That made him quiet, so I turned the radio up.

Great, it was playing Sweet Caroline.

"You remember this song like I do..." Seth smiled, reaching for my hand.

"Of course I do. How could I forget?" I watch as our hands intertwine.

We drive for a little while longer until we arrived at an Arby's. Seth took the sunglasses
Off and actually wanted to keep the SnapBack on, but I managed to pull it off him.

"Seth can I ask you something?" I say, making him give me a weird look. "Yeah what's up?"

"Why don't you leave Sarah? We can end this stupid affair that is going to ruin our lives and just settle down. We can stop living in fear of getting caught and just be together. In public. At work. Anywhere." I exclaim, bringing my hand to stroke his cheek.

"Harper, you know I can't. You know how much damage it would cause to my career? And my life? I'm just not ready yet..." He took my hand off his face and held it in his.

"I'm always gonna be known as the side chick right? Because no matter what happens, your always gonna run back to Sarah." I feel tears well in my eyes.

"No, don't cry Harp, please. You mean so much to me, so instead of worrying about the future, let's just enjoy the now. We're together, in some random ass town, and I'm going to kiss you." Seth leaned in and my lips met his.

As we kissed, I heard a SNAPPPP and saw a flash, which made me quickly pull apart. I looked around in the parking lot and saw no one outside.

"What, did you see a ghost?" Seth chuckled to himself.

"No, I guess I'm just imagining things," I shake my head. "Let's head in, I'm starving." We get out of the car and walk into Arby's.

That night, would be the night that changed everything. If only I knew what was to come..
- - -
What do you think is gonna happen next?? Do you think Harper and Seth have finally been caught?? Stay tuned for the next chapter...