Getting ready

Audrey's POV

"Why are you here? Elena?" I asked her with disgust.

"Can't I just say 'hi' to my bestie?" She asked all "friendly".

"Well, you've just said it, so leave," I said and closed my notebook. She rolled her eyes.

"Can I see that?" She asked and snatched my notebook away.

"I didn't say yes," I said snatching my notebook back and shoving it into my bookbag.

"I'll just go back to my friends then," she said and walked off. Good. She's gone. Alright, get ready for class. I got my textbook out and a pen. The teacher soon came in and our lesson started. We continued to talk about the poem, so I took it out and jot notes on it. This lesson was okay, but also as hard.

~end on 3rd period~

YES! BEST CLASS EVER! IT'S LUNCH TIME! I quickly put all the things into my book bag and dashed to the cafeteria. It's already half filled with people and the line was damn long. I walked to the end of the line and queued. I looked around the cafeteria trying to find Devan when he popped up in front of me. 

"Hey!" Devan greeted, I laughed.

"Hi, stranger," I joked. He put a hand on his chest and gasped.

"Excuse me?" Devan asked.

"Please go to the back of the line, thank you, stranger," I said. He rolled his eyes playfully.

"I'll get you back," he pointed at me with his index finger and pinched his eyes. I laughed at him and continue to wait for my turn.

(A/n okay I'll just skip writing about school. It's boring me out... nah I'm just lazy. In fact, I'll just skip the whole week.)

Thursday

Devan's POV

Well the week past by quickly. It's almost time for me to ask her out. By her I mean Audrey of course. I have to ask her out on the date. So I took out my phone and texted Audrey.

Me: Hey, Audrey.

Audrey: Waddup stranger?

Me: Stfu and listen 😩

Audrey: Fine 🙃 go on

Me: Would you like to go out with me?

Audrey: OMG! Yes of course! When and where?

Me: This coming Saturday, at 7pm. Dress fancy

Audrey: Alright! Can you pick me up?

Me: Sure thing. I'll see you tomorrow at school 😘

Audrey: See you

Me: Bye

Audrey: ¡Adiós!

Me: 😘

She's down to flirt? Okay Devan, you're over thinking. NOW, you gotta do your homework, especially that history essay that you decided to do for the last minute.

After what seemed like ages, I have completed my homework. I looked at the time.

12:08 am

I still haven' showered yet, so I jumped in the shower and came out again. I did my bed time routine and went to sleep. I was tired, so the moment I fell on the bed, I fell asleep.

(If you're not older than 16, don't read this. Smut coming up. Again.)

"Devan?" Audrey asked, I looked up from my phone and saw her in a lingerie.

"What you trying to do, babe?" I smirked.

"Since you cheated on me with Elena, I gotta punish you," she said.

"But I didn't ch-" I got cut off by her lips on mine. Her body pushed my down towards the bed. She was making the moment more and more heated. I flipped her over without breaking our kiss. I pulled away and took off my shirt, then I immediately kissed her again. She, somehow, flipped us over and sat on top of me. She took off her lingerie, which seemed complicated to and had a laced bra and panties on. 

"Tease," I mumbled and sat up. I kissed her neck. I started sucking it. I found her sweet spot, causing her to moan a bit. I sucked hard on it, she moaned louder and louder as I sucked it harder and harder. I let go of her neck and she had a hickey from me. I went back to kissing her lips. Her hands slightly tucked on my hair and I traveled my hands all the way to her bra clip. I released it and she took it off. She took off her pantie. I broke the kiss and looked at her body.

Someone blew an air horn in my room, causing my eyes to open. I looked around my room, seeing Collins at the doorway.

"Wake up, buddy," he said. I groaned.

"I was just about to see the best part," I said and tried my hardest to fall back asleep.

"See what?" Collins asked.

"You know, when you're doing it, there's something you want to see the most," I answered, swerving away from the actual answer.

"Is my bro having wet dreams?" Collins asked.

"I haven't jacked-off yet, though," I replied. Collins just pointed at my blanket. I looked at it and realised.

"Well, you better throw the blanket in the washing machine and get changed," Collins said and walked out of my room. I got out of bed and changed into a new pair of underwear and put on a trainer pants. I took the blanket and ran to the washing machine. I dumped it in, and made it start washing. I went back upstairs and brushed my teeth, and did my morning routine. I looked at the time

7:30 am

30 more minutes till late. Okay. I walked downstairs with myself dressed up and ready for school. Since mom wasn't awake yet, I just grabbed a banana from the fruit basket and walked out. I headed school, eating my banana. I saw Audrey up front, so I jogged towards her and walked beside her. 

"Excited for the date tomorrow?" I asked wrapping an arm around her. She blushed a little.

"Very," she said, "how about you?" 

"Same, I can't wait until it's tomorrow. I even dreamed about you," I told her. She turned her head to me.

"Really? About what?" She asked.

"About our date," I lied, "I'm really looking forward for it." I felt my pants tighter, just thinking about the dream. "Well, I'll see you in class, I gotta go to my friends." I kissed her cheek and jogged off to school, throwing the banana into a rubbish bin. After the first turn, I slowed down. I arrived t school not late. I went to the lockers and took out the textbooks I need for the first period. I went to the toilet and saw Daniel.

"Yo," I greeted him. I looked at me through the mirror.

"Hey," he greeted back.

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you in class," I asked him. 

"I was sick, so I had to stay at home," he lied and walked out. What's up with him? 

ANYWAYS. It was time for class, so I walked into the classroom. And now, school day starts.