What will happen...

I woke up naturally at 6 30 am. I don't usually wake up this early, but I couldn't fall back asleep, so I hopped out of bed. I took out my phone and dialed Collins' number. I don't care if Collins wake up at 10 am or 3 pm, I'm just gonna wake him up to let me in his house. I was still in my onesie, but I didn't care. I wore flip flops and headed next door. Collins was already at the door. It was opened, but he was still sleeping while standing up. 

"Thanks," I whispered and took his arm. I pulled him in his house a little and locked the door. I dragged Collins back to his room, sat him on his bed.

"Why so early?" He asked having only one eye looking at me.

"Hold on. Sit where you are and don't fall asleep," I commanded him. He nodded and I walked out of his room. I know he will fall back asleep soon, but that will be how the game works. I sneaked into his bathroom, took his water cup and filled it with water. I quietly left the toilet and went back into his room. As I expected, he back fell asleep and was lying on his bed facing the ceiling, which makes it better. I walk to a side of his bed and took put my phone. I turned on Snapchat and recorded. I whispered "3,2,1" and splashed water on his face. He gasped loudly and saw my phone. He glared at me and I flipped the camera, I went next to Collins and whispered "success". I ended the recording and posted the story one public and private. I looked back at Collins his hair and collar of his shirt was soaked and so were his pillow and a quarter of his bed. I laughed at them and looked back at Collins and smiled. He rolled his eyes and went to his bathroom. He did his stuff in there while I just walk around in his room.

It's not like his room is enormous, but I'm bored so. I walked from wall to wall. There are fan arts and pictures stuck onto the wall. I looked at the fan arts. Some of them were edits and some of them were drawn. They all looked pretty nice. I moved on to the wall with pictures. There were pictures of him with other Youtubers and famous people like Liza Koshy, Brent Rivera, Brooklyn and Bailey and The Merrel Twins. They all smiled brightly. One of them caught my eye. It was Collins and Devan when they were young. I remember seeing the picture on both of their accounts, but I still really like it. They were smiling at each other widely. They looked adorable. I heard the toilet door open. I turned back and saw Collins all ready. I opened the curtains and let the sun light shine in.

"Ready for another day?" Collins asked smiling.

"No," I replied softly, and Collins frowned.

"Is something wrong?"

"Yes."

"Wanna talk about it? It's just 7 00."

"Okay. I'll leave in 15 minutes."

"Sure," Collins agreed and pulled out a chair. He offered me a chair as well and I sat in it, facing him.

"So what's wrong?" He asked.

"Boys."

"Boys are stupid," he chuckled and gave me a hug, and I hugged back.

"They are."

"Which boy?"

"Your brother."

"Devan?"

"Do you have another brother?"

"No. So what about him? Tell me everything."

I told him everything I saw last night through mine and Devan's window.

"He is so dead."

"Now it's your turn to speak."

"Well, in my opinion, I think Elena is changing. She turning into a... well... which ever you'd like to call her, slut, player, drama queen..." he listed on, including some pretty inappropriate ones. I laughed at some of them.