Saturday

*time-lapse to Saturday*

Woah! This week passed fast. It's already Saturday. Audrey and I have been texting a lot and hanging out a lot lately. Girls from around were giving Audrey stares. They were jealous I guess? Audrey and I are hanging out today at 11 o'clock. I told her she won't have dinner at home. I've planned out the whole day for her, and I really hope she likes it. I don't even know why I'm planning out for her. I never do that to girls. I usually just go to anywhere with the girl, and head home. But this time I did more. What is happening to me?

I got prepared for the hangout with Audrey. I put on a thrasher shirt and grey jeans. I put on a beanie and black vans. I put my wallet in my pant pocket and my phone on the other. I went downstairs, seeing Nash at the couch flipping through channels. He looked at me and smirked, 

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Out," I simply replied.

"With who?"

"Friend from school."

"A girl?"

"Yeah."

"Alright go get her."

"Shut up." He smirked at me again and turned back to the tv and continued flipping through channels. I walked out. I promised her to pick her up, that's why she texted me her address. I got in my car and drove to her house. I don't know why, but I felt nervous. My heart was pounding in my chest and my stomach was nailed into my body. I arrived at her place and walked up to her door. I rang her doorbell and waited. Then a girl came out. She looked a little like Audrey.

"Hey!" She greeted.

"Hi, I'm Hayes," I said.

"I'm Annabelle. May I help you?"

"Uh, yeah. I'm here for Audrey."

"Oh okay. Wait a sec," she turned and yelled into the house, "AUDREY! HAYES IS FINDING YOU!"

"Coming right down!" I heard Audrey yell. I smile to myself.

"So," Annabelle turned to me, "would you like to come in and wait?"

"Oh, sure," I said and she stepped aside to let me in.

"Are you like, Audrey's boyfriend or something?" She asked.

"Oh! No, no! I'm just her friend from school."

"Are you taking her on a date?" I wish... wait what?

"Nah, we're just hanging out."

"Well, keep her safe."

"I will," I said and smiled. Soon, I saw Audrey come down the stairs. She was wearing a thrasher crop top and ripped skinny jeans with a pair of black converse. She doesn't dress up, but she looks lovely just the way she is. No, stop.

"Hey Hayes!" She greeted with a wide smile on her face.

"Hey Audrey. Let's go?"

"Let's go!" She said excitedly, and I laughed. She's so cute. Stop. We headed to my car and she stopped her tracks.

"You have a Jepp?!" She asked.

"Yeah, c'mon," I said and unlocked the car. I opened shotgun's door and she hopped in. I got into the driver's seat from the other side. 

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"You'll know," I replied.

"A surprise?"

"Yep."

"Ooo I like surprises."

"Good." We started talking about other random things like friends and gossips. I sound like a girl now. We arrived at the first place I wanted to take her, which is lunch. I know she loves food. We stopped at a pizza hut and bought pizza for the ride. The ride's going to be for at least half an hour, so we gotta be prepared for the ride. We got pineapple pizza and got back in my car. She also bought us soft drinks to keep us hydrated. I started driving again.