Revenge

*time lapse to the other day, a.k.a. Sunday*
At 8 a.m.
Devan's POV
  Okay. So I've had everything planned out last night an it will be in action today. I had my backpack packed and went out. I slowly closed the door and locked it. I went to Audrey's house and rung the bell. A brown haired woman opened the door and smiled at me. "Hello, there," she said, "how may I help you?"
"I'm Devan, your neighbour. I'd like to see Audrey."
"Sure! I'm Audrey's mom, Sydney. She's still in bed, though. How about you come in and I go wake her up?"
"Alright! Thank you very much, Sydney."
  I went into her house and sat on the sofa. I watched Sydney walk up the staircase. I glanced around the living room and heard steps coming down from the stairs. I returned my sight back the the stairs and saw Audrey. She was wearing a sweatshirt and pajama pants. Her hair was in a mess, but not that messy. To be honest, she looks really good in all that. I mean, I like girls that don't try to dress up. And Audrey looks awesome even when she wasn't trying to. I looked at her from head to toe and back to her head. By then, she was blushing and dashed upstairs. I can expect that she is now changing, but the next thing I knew, she came down again and sat next to me on the couch. "Hey," Audrey greeted, "what brought you here?" I took a deep breath and decided to tell her about the situation that happened yesterday. "So," I said slowly, "remember yesterday when you were all sad and sat with me at my couch and ending up falling asleep?"
"Yeah..."
"Well Collins took a picture of me staring at you-"
"You stared at me?
  I blushed a little and looked at my hands, "um...well, kind of..."
  Audrey arched an eyebrow, "kind of?" I didn't talk, I could feel my cheeks burning. Next thing I felt was Audrey pinching my cheek. I looked at her and cupped my cheek. She just laughed, she laughed really hard and fell on the floor. I started to laugh. We sat there laughing for 5 minutes. "Okay, back to the topic," I said, "as I was saying Collins took a picture of me...staring at you. I want to plan a revenge." Audrey looked at me and smirked, "we get him a girl?" I paused for a while. A smile grew on my face and it grew wider and wider, "that was a great idea." Her eyes lit up. She started flinging her arms in circled and did her little victory dance. She sat down in front of me, crossed her legs and leaned her body close to me, but not that close of course, "what's the plan?"
"Well, I haven't really thought about it."
"Okay, we'll think about one now, but when will Collins wake up?"
"At around..." I checked my watch, "12 I guess. It's 10 now."
"Two hours. Enough time if we do it quick."
"Let's just get a cute tall girl or something."
"Where do we get one?"
  Audrey smirks. I looked at her confused. Then she took a quick deep breath, "ANNABELLE!!" She yelled, I quickly covered my ears. I could hear soft steps down the staircases, and I looked towards the direction. A girl with brown wavy hair came walking down the stairs, "What?"
"Just come here and sit down next to me." Audrey said and she did so. She saw me and smiled, "hi, I'm Annabelle," she said as she offered me to shake her hand. "I'm Devan," I said and shook her hand, "nice to meet you." Suddenly, Annabelle smirked and grabbed Audrey's arm and whispered something to her. She looked at her and punched her arm. They both laughed and Audrey went on with her presentation, "so this is Annabelle, my older sis."
"She looks like you."
"No, I look like her. So, is she his type?"
  I looked at Annabelle, she frowned, "am I who's type?"
"You'll see," Audrey said smirking and pulling her phone out, "remember watching America's Got Talent years ago?"
"Uh...maybe? Why," Annabelle asked obviously confused.
"Well," Audrey said, "do you remember seeing him on it?" She turned her phone to Annabelle and smiled proudly. Annabelle stared at the phone, at first she was confused, eventually, her eyes brightened and yelled, "THAT'S COLLINS! COLLINS KEY! OH MY GOSH I-" Audrey didn't let her finish the sentence, "Yes. And Devan, is his brother."
"No. Freaking. Way."
"Yeah," I said smiling, "I really think you two can look cute together."
  Annabelle's smile faded, then smiled again, "am I going to be his girlfriend?!" She screamed and I shushed her, "We live next to you. Collins might hear you." Annabelle screamed again, I could see that she was trying to keep it in, but she was way to excited. Immediately, Audrey cover her mouth and gave her a stare.
"My gosh," Audrey said rolling her eyes, "alright, so we have a little things for you to make sure that you are okay with our plan."
"What plan," Annabelle asked.
"Plan to get Collins and you together," Audrey answered, Annabelle nodded excitedly and Audrey continued, "so if you agree nod, otherwise, shake no." Annabelle nodded and I chuckled.
"First, you are not allowed to fan gurl over Collins in front of him." Annabelle nodded.
"Second, you are not allowed to spill ANY of this plan to him." She nodded.
"Third, you should see him as a normal boyfriend, not as a celebrity." Annabelle clapped her hands when she heard "boyfriend", and nodded.
"Lastly," Audrey started to wail, "please don't try to break his heart, or hurt him." Annabelle nodded.
  Audrey let go of Annabelle and announced, "our plan can start." Both Annabelle and I clapped and Audrey did the jazz hands and we laughed. We all discussed the plan for half an hour and everything was planned up. Now, we just have to move on and do the settings.