Invited to Magcon

Audrey's POV

Yay! It's Monday again! Going back to school where I no longer have my girlfriend anymore! But I gotta check on Daniel. He's been acting real strange lately.

I got up from my alarm clock screaming. I brushed my teeth, got dressed, packed every thing and headed down to breakfast. 

"Morning sweety!" Mom said from the dining table with a hand covering her mouth as she was eating.

"Morning mommy!" I greeted her, "the exams are 3 weeks away, I cannot believe this!" I groaned and started on my meal.

"Well, you gotta start studying, if you want a good score," she said.

"I know," I said and sighed. I took a sip of my water.

"What do you think about studying abroad next year?" Mom asked. I swallowed my water.

"I'm totally fine with that," I told her.

"Great! I've been thinking that you could study university in England," she said and put food in her mouth again.

"That sounds amazing! Imagine going in Oxford or Cambridge. That would be so cool!" I said taking another bite of my sandwich.

"That's why you'll have to pay full attention in class so you could get a good score on your SAT," she said pointing at me with her sandwich.

"Of course I will mommy," I said and gave her a smile. I finished my sandwich and headed off to school. "Bye mom!" I yelled before the door closed.

"Bye honey!" She yelled back and the door was shut. 

I started my walk to school. I saw Devan in front of me. I smiled of the thought of kissing him last night. I decided to scare him, so I sneaked up behind him. 

"A DINOSAUR!" I yelled in his ear and he flinched.

"Jesus Christ! Bless the Lord!" He exclaimed which made me laugh.

"The hell was that?" I asked and walked side by side with him.

"I just said 'Jesus' and you're talking about the devil already? God bless you!" He said sarcastically.

"Stop!" I laughed.

"So about last night-" I cut him off.

"Please don't tell anyone," I begged he stayed quiet, "what did you tell someone?"

"I... may or may not have told Colins already," he said and gave me a guilty smile.

"Oh, Collins is fine. He's trustworthy," I said. I paused for a while.

"Race you to school!" I yelled and took off. 

"You ran early!" He yelled back. I ignored him and focused on dashing.

~At school~

I panted hard and Devan arrived as well.

"Ha! Loser!" I laughed at him, still panting.

"You ran first!" He said.

"You were slow!" I said and walked to my locker. He walked to his.

I got to my locker and Hayes wasn't there. Oh! I opened my locker and a letter fell out. I picked it up. I opened it and it said:

Meet me in the music room after first period.

I flipped the letter to see who wrote it for me. No name? I can't trust that. I'll just look through the classroom's window to see who it is first. If no one's there, I'll leave.