II. Anything for besties

I finally made it upstage nervous as heck because I didn't know a damn thing about this band yet I didn't want to let my best friend down but I also didn't want to get us embarrassed if we got caught cheating. I stood next to Elizabeth and in front of us we're buzzers.

“QUESTION NUMBER ONE! WHAT IS THE LEAD SINGERS FULL BIRTH NAME?” The DJ asked.

I tried to hurry and buzz the buzzer but Shannon got to it before I did.

“SHANNON WHAT'S YOUR ANSWER?”The DJ asked bringing the mic over to her.

Shannon snatched the mic out of the DJs hand and began to speak with that big ego and mouth of hers. “Luke Robert Hemmings.” she said speaking into the mic.

The DJ snatched the microphone back out of her hands. “Don't touch my mic again little girl.” he said to her with a serious face “YOU ARRRE CORRECT, NEXT QUESTION!”

“WHAT IS THE HEIGHT OF THE DRUMMER?” The DJ asked.

I finally buzzed and only had 30 seconds to answer so I hurried and looked over at Celeste.

She mouthed “6 feet”

“6 feet! SIR THE ANSWER IS 6 FEET!” I said starting to get excited and thinking wow this guy is pretty tall.

“COOOORRRRECT!” The DJ said happily “OKAY LADIES 3 MORE QUESTIONS! ELIZABETH AND ZENDAYA I HOPE YOU TWO ARE STILL WITH US!” he said jokingly.

Most of the girls start to leave which was a good thing for my anxiety because there was just too many eyes on me. Celeste moved even closer which was better to me because it was kinda difficult seeing her from afar.

“QUESTION NUMBER 3! WHAT COLOR WAS MICHAEL'S HAIR IN THE AMNESIA MUSIC VIDEO?”he asked.

I buzzed again happily then looked at Celeste for an answer and she mouthed green and tapped on her shirt which was also green.

“UH GREEN?” I said not as confident but waits to see if the answer is correct and getting looked up and down by Shannon.

“AWESOME CORRECT! NEXT! WHAT IS THE NAME OF CALUM HOOD'S DOG?” The DJ ased.

This time Zendaya buzzed the buzzer and answered “That's easy it's Doof.” she said so confidently but wrong.

“I'M SORRY BUT THAT WAS INCORRECT ANYONE WITH THE RIGHT ANSWER?” The DJ said.

Shannon buzzed of course and answered what Zendaya couldn't “tHat'S eAsY iT's Duke.” she said mimicking Zendaya.

Zendaya was quite offended and just walked off stage she knew she wasn't gonna win anyways but she turned back around to handshake me because I as good sport then she continued to walk off stage and Elizabeth followed leaving me and Shannon.

“Good luck you'll need it.” she said with a evil grin on her face that just made me sick like I literally didn't even know her and she just made me sick.

“We're literally tied I don't need your luck.” I said with a sassy attitude and continued to look at Celeste.

“FINAL QUESTION AND ALSO THE TIE BREAKER, NAME THEIR TWO MOST RECENT SINGLES THAT THEY DROPPED FROM THEIR YOUNG BLOOD ALBUM.”

I HURRIED AND BUZZED IN AND WATCHED CELESTE MOUTH WANT YOU BACK AND YOUNG BLOOD SO I REPEATED IT.

“Youngblood & Want you back” I said

“COOOORRRR-” the DJ was cut off by Shannon and her temper she had thrown.

“SHE'S A CHEATER! THAT GIRL RIGHT THERE IS HELPING HER BY TELLING HER THE ANSWER!” she pointed to Celeste but I was trying to defend us by of course denying her claim.