I. The chosen one

Present day 2018, 
I keep having that same dream. The flashback. Why? I need to let the past be the past.

I woke up to my phone ringing curious to who it may be. I mean it was 8 in the morning on a Saturday,  Rubbing my eyes trying to see the caller I answer anyways..I answer to screaming.

“YOU BETTER NOT BE SLEEPING YOU...YOU...DILL!” a familiar voice said on the other line of the phone.

“Well good morning to you too Celeste, now please tell me why the hell are you calling me so early in the morning.” I said rubbing my messy morning hair back.

A sigh of disappointment left Celeste's mouth “So you completely forgot that we were suppose to meet up at the radio station for the tickets? I am here  with crazy ass fan girls screaming “5SOS” FOR A FUCKING CONCERT YOU AND I ARE GOING TO AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN HERE TO TRY AND GET THE TICKETS WITH ME LIKE YOU PROMISED!”. In all honesty she sounded pretty pissed.

I just put my hair in a ponytail and got up to find an outfit “I'll be there in 20 stop screaming for the love of God.”.

Celeste chuckled a bit and cleared her throat “I wish that were me buttercup. Be here in 20 please.” Celeste hung up the phone and I went to take a quick shower so I could hurry and meet with Celeste.

After my shower I went into the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast before I left to go meet up with Celeste but my roommate always has to be so irritating I should say. “Demi please tell me you didn't eat the last batch of eggs. ” I said trying not to get upset.

“Okay fine, I didn't eat the last batch of eggs.” Demi said with a smirk.

“UNBELIEVABLE! I can't even have a nice to go breakfast without you always eating my shit!” I said slamming my hand on to the island in the middle of the kitchen.

Demi jumped a little and looked out the window then back at me “Chill okay, I'll go to the market today and buy new eggs alright?”

I honestly could not stand living with Demi especially because I'm more of the chill stay at home girl and she's the party type like she's not sorry for anything she does.

I walked out the house and got into my baby Donna also known as my 2016 Jeep Wrangler, I like to name my cars; Who doesn't?

Celeste calls again but I ignore her call and then realized that I needed her help in order to find her because there were so many girls wrapped around this little radio station building.

“LOOK HERE IGNORE MY CALL AGAIN I PROMISE YOU I WILL YELL “THERE'S LUKE!” JUST SO THE GIRLS CAN ATTACK YOU.” she said very loud and roughly which kinda scared me.

“Oh whatever, where are you exactly?” I asked looking around trying to find my way on the property.

“OH I SEE YOU I SEE YOU!” Celeste screaming through the phone before she hung up and she started yelling my name as loud as she could and eventually I found her. 

I put my phone into my pocket and Celeste pulled my arm to get through the crowd of screaming fan girls. “GOD IT'S SO LOUD HERE!” I said screaming I was surprised my hearing didn't go crazy.

“YA THI-” Celeste gets cut off by a DJ who is employed with the radio station.

“WHAAAAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RADIO STATION!!!????” The man yells excitedly through the microphone on the stage outside of the radio stations building. Hundreds of girls yelling “96.9 PTY!” even Celeste yelled.

I simply didn't even know the concert Celeste was trying to get us into;seriously who names their band after a time and a season?

“YO YO YO YOOO WHO'S TRYING TO WIN SOME TICKETS TO SEE FIVE. SECONDS. OF. SUUUMMEEEER?” The DJ said to hype up the crowd of girls more than they already were.

“These girls really think they have a chance against me when it comes to 5SOS trivia, yeah right sweet cakes.” Celeste said dusting of her shoulder confidently smiling.

“I don't understand why I have to be here, I mean you know I don't know shit about this F͟i͟v͟e͟ S͟e͟c͟o͟n͟d͟s͟ O͟f͟ S͟u͟m͟m͟e͟r͟  band.” I said throwing my arms up then folding them aggravated by my surroundings.

Celeste sighed “Because you love me and if we win we'll get to meet the boys and you'll have a new experience with the concert plus we'll be together.” Celeste started to look sad a bit.

“OKAY I'M GOING TO PICK OUT FOUR RANDOM PEOPLE NAMES FROM THIS JAR, WHICH EVER I PICK YOU COME UP HERE AND I'LL GIVE YOU TRIVIA ABOUT THE BOYS OF COURSE WHOEVER WINS OUT OF THE FOUR OF THE CONTESTANTS YOU GET TWO MEET AND GREET PASSES PLUS THE CONCERT TICKETS!”.  A man walks up onto stage giving the DJ a jar full of names that will be pulled in a few minutes.

The DJ grabs the mic again after sitting the jar onto a table “NOW THEE RULES ARE YOU CANNOT GET ANY HELP FROM THE CROWD OR YOU WILL BE REPLACED WITH ANOTHER NAME!” he begins pulling the first name out.

“I'm totally gonna get picked my ex Tom works here and ya know I helped him with a little problem.” Celeste said winking and jabbing me in the arm with her arm.

“Ew TMI but also shhh.” I said watching the DJ is pulling out the first name.

The DJ places a big but yet seems fake smile in front of the crowd “DRUM ROLL PLEASE!” he politely but loudly ask the crowd and a drum roll begins but suddenly stops.

“MIIIISS SHANNON ASHLEY MITCHELL PLEASE COME ON UP!” he said showing the crowd what her signed signature looked like.

Suddenly a girl screams louder than the hundreds of girls that were there and all you see is her screaming, running, and pushing girls out the way saying “move fatties.” I seriously wanted to yank her I could tell she was already annoying and I didn't even know her.

“I JUST WANT TO SA-” Shannon was speaking until the DJ cut her off and started pulling the next card “MISS ZENDAYA MAREE STOERMER!”.

This time this girl was quite shy but she went onto the stage and she was way nicer than that Shannon girl. The Zendaya girl finally made it up onto the stage covering half of her face with her really amazing hoodie.

The DJ begins to dig deep into the jar finally pulling out the third name.

“I swear to god if they don't pull my name im killing someone.” Celeste said irritatingly.

“MISS ELIZABETH SHAILA KOSHY!” this time this girl is excited but she wasn't extra with it and some of the girls in the crowd started to get salty which was not good. Elizabeth made her way onto the stage with all smiles.

Celeste looks upset now that they are on the final name and she hasn't been called yet if anything I'm starting to worry for her.

“AND THE FINAL NAME IS...MIIIISS”the DJ says and drum rolls begin and the moment intensifies like a lot me and Celeste are hoping and praying that her name is called.

“MISS DARLA CRYSTAL ST.CLOUD PLEASE COME ON UP!”The DJ said.

My mouth dropped and Celeste was in  shock and to be honest so was I. Celeste turns me around and grabs me be by both of my arms giving me a stern look. 

“Hit the buzzer first no matter what. Watch me. Don't fail us. Go up there.” Celeste said so seriously; I gulped and slowly walked upstage.