21 | THE PLAN

After the whole incident, the decathlon team returned to the hotel, pretty shaken up

After the whole incident, the decathlon team returned to the hotel, pretty shaken up. Peter webbed his way back to the hotel quickly. He changed into jeans and a t-shirt then hopped in his bed. The spiderling lied and said he was feeling ill. Liz wasn't the happiest, but she was relieved that he was okay. Juno gave him a small smile as she passed his door.

They all packed their bags and boarded the yellow bus as Mr. Harrington checked them out of the hotel. Everybody was exhausted. Majority of the team were asleep. The few who were awake had earbuds plugged in. 

Peter and Juno sat in the back. Peter let her sit near the window and stare outside, it made him feel safe when he just got his powers. He figured it could help her too. She looked out the window with confusion. The sun had just set. He had his hand on top of hers, and gave it a tight squeeze.

She looked up at him and squeezed his hand back. "I'm so scared," Juno whispered.

"I have a plan, but you need to tell your family you're sleeping over at a friend's house."

"They won't care," Juno brushed him off. "I'll just text my driver."

The bus pulled up at the school. Plans were a solid go. Juno told her driver that she'd just crash at a girl's house. One by one, the students got off the bus and ran to their relieved parents. May ran up to Peter and immediately hugged him.

"Oh, Peter! Thank goodness you're okay." She breathed out in relief. May looked and saw Ned leaving with his parents. "Get home safe okay, Ned?" She called out.

"Will do," Ned smiled. "You too!"

"May, is it okay if Juno stays over tonight?" Peter asked quickly.

May looked at the girl and her cut hands. "Oh sweetie of course." She softly grabbed Juno's hands. "Are you okay?"

Juno nodded, "It could've been worst. Thank you so much, May."

"No problem," She smiled. "Let's get to the car. Shall we?"

They followed May back to the car. Peter carried both his and Juno's bags. The car ride back to the Queens apartment was silent. Juno looked out the window, and Peter was on his phone. May parked the car. They got into the elevator and went up to the seventh floor. The apartment had the same vanilla scent as Juno remembered.

"Do you need to borrow any clothes? Soap? A towel?" May asked.

"I'm good, I still have stuff in my bag," Juno smiled.

May nodded going down the hall to her room. Then she stopped dead in her tracks. She turned around and faced the two teens. "There are condoms in t– Nevermind." May face palmed and went into her room.

"Uh," Peter said awkwardly. He began blushing. "Yeah, sorry. She's insane. Why would we need condoms?" He scratched the back of his neck.

Juno laughed at the boy. "So what's the plan, Pete?"

"Oh, so you're calling me 'Pete' again?"

"We'll see."

Peter grabbed their bags. Juno made her way down the hall and into Peter's room. She took her shoes off at his door. Then she went in and flipped the light switch on. Peter followed and locked his door. He set the bags down next to Juno's shoes.

"So, what's the plan, Parker?" Juno asked sitting on the bottom bunk.

"Um," he hummed. Peter ran his hands through his hair. "We're gonna go out the window. I'm going to take you somewhere, but you need to hold on to me really tight because we're going somewhere far."

"Am I allowed to ask where?" She grinned. 

"Nope."

Juno went to the door and began putting her shoes on again. She took a light sweater out of her bag and put it over her shirt. When she turned around, she was facing Peter's bare back. Juno wasn't going to lie and say it wasn't muscular, but it really was. He was putting on his suit. Peter tapped on the little spider on his chest and it became skin tight. 

He turned to her. "I have this rope, you can tie it around your waist and mine just in case." Peter handed her a rope. 

The two crawled out of the window and stood on the fire escape. Juno tied the rope around her and Peter securely. The spiderling threw his mask over his face.

"You ready?"

"Totally."

"Hold on tight!"

this is so freaking ugly im so sorry.. i feel so bad i havent updated in so long. ive been busy and ran out of prewritten chapters.

 this is a filler chapter, so the next is going to be great.. i hope

thanks for 9k reads n 800 votes omg

much love