15 | THE ROOMMATE TALKS

Defeated, Juno went back to her room

Defeated, Juno went back to her room. She was still in Peter's sweatshirt. However, she now had the urge to let her tears out. Juno realized that she left her room key on Peter's bed. She sighed and rose her hand to knock on the door, ultimately regretting that she'd have to disturb Michelle. Before she can get one knock out, the door opened to Michelle in a bathrobe, opening her arms up to Juno.

"You're lucky I like you," Michelle said. Juno accepted her embrace, and Michelle closed the door behind her. Juno couldn't help but cry. "It's okay. Why don't you take a shower. There's another bathrobe there. I'll order some room service, and when you get done, we can eat and you can explain."

Juno nodded. She broke her hug with Michelle, who went on her bed and turned on the television. Then she proceeded her way into the bathroom.

The hot water was everything she need — a natural remedy. She let some tears flow down her face, but with the shower water, the blended in and swirled away down the drain. Juno tried her best to keep her sobs quiet.

After a few minutes, she was sitting on her bed in a fluffy bathrobe. Michelle turned the television onto an old episode of The Office. Between the two beds was a rolling table cart. On it was chocolate dipped fruit, as well as nachos and chicken wings. The two girls began feasting.

"I heard it all," Michelle started.

"Did you know?" Juno asked.

"Know what? Know that he was Spiderman or know that you like him?"

"Both."

Michelle smiled. "Juno, I know everything. I'm a people watcher. Nobody is as secretive as they think they are."

"I'm guessing you heard when he got annoyed? About Flash?"

"Sadly. He isn't fond of Flash."

"Obviously."

"So when Flash told him–"

"Wait," Juno interrupted. "Flash told him?!"

Michelle nodded, taking a bite out of a strawberry. "Well, texted him right after it happened — Same thing."

"Ugh!"

"Peter's just annoyed because Flash beat him to it."

Juno put her chicken wing down. "Sorry, what?"

"Peter likes you."

"He likes Liz." Juno chuckled.

"He liked Liz. Until you came. Ever since the day you met on the internet, he would talk nonstop about some chick named Juno." Michelle wiped her fingers. "Now that you're actually here, it really hit him."

Juno shook her head in disbelief. "He likes me?"

"He likes you. Only you."

thanks for 5k reads thats wild! i start marching band tomorrow but not until 5 pm so we're good til august

the goals to make juno+michelle the girl equivalent of peter+ned hehe

sorry for adding these random chapters in. im trying not to force delaparker and its really hard jfjsksksd

 im trying not to force delaparker and its really hard jfjsksksd