12 | THE HOTEL ROOM

After a short practice of trivia, the bus pulled up on the roundabout of the hotel

After a short practice of trivia, the bus pulled up on the roundabout of the hotel. Juno was feeling a little better. She was completely unaware that she had fallen asleep on Peter.

The teens were told to pick their roommates. Peter went with Ned, and Juno went with Michelle. They got their rooms next to each other. The rooms they chose had a door that connected between the two.

Michelle didn't really care about anything. She let Juno go to Ned and Peter's room. "I'm gonna go find a protest. Harrington knows, so yeah. I'll see you later Juno." With that, Michelle left the room.

Juno knocked on Peter and Ned's door. "Let me in, losers!"

The door unlocked and Juno stepped into their room. It was already a mess. Ned had hats around the room, Peter had Spiderman tech out, and from the ruffles on the bed sheets, it was obvious that the boys have been jumping on the sheets.

"You two are pigs," she groaned. She picked the hats up and stacked them.

"Are not," Ned argued.

"Whatcha doin there Pete?" Juno asked the Spiderling.

"Trying to turn off this stupid tracker," Peter replied. He was kneeling on the ground. His suit and a little toolbox were at the foot of the bed.

"Why?" She asked.

"Uh," Peter stumbled. "Mr. Stark freaks out whenever I leave New York."

"Oh."

Peter didn't want to tell her about the mission. It was going to be dangerous. He didn't want her to freak out.

"There's a Pizza Hut in the lobby," Ned said. "What toppings do you guys want?"

"I'm good with anything," Juno replied.

"Me too," Peter agreed. "Surprise us."

"Sounds good!" Ned grabbed his wallet and walked out the door. He left Juno and Peter in the room.

Juno climbed on the bed and laid on her stomach. She rested her head in her hands as she watched Peter's fingers tinker with the suit. She sighed.

He looked cute all focused. His messy curls draped over his forehead a little, and when he seemed to have hacked the tracker, a smile was painted on his face. Juno couldn't help but melt. Maybe I do like him?

"I did it!" He jumped up with joy.

Juno sat up. "Yay!"

"I did it, I did it, I did it!" He repeated over and over.

Peter got so excited that he engulfed Juno in a hug. They fell back on the bed. Both of them were laughing, and both of them were feeling the butterflies in their stomachs fluttering rapidly.

Eventually, they stopped laughing. Yet, they just stayed in that position. Peter holding himself up over Juno, and her hands on his waist. She smiled at him, moving her hand up to his neck.

Peter felt his heartbeat pumping, and he was positive she can hear the heavy thumping through his chest. He looked her deep in the eyes. Juno brought his face closer to hers, both of them closing their eyes.

"I got supreme! Supreme is a dream! Lovin' the smell! What the hell?!"

Peter got off of Juno. The two looked up to see Ned holding a box of pizza. Juno brushed herself off.

"Hey! Ned!" She chuckled awkwardly. "Pizza smells great! Let's eat!"

Juno took the pizza from Ned's hand and brought it to the couch. The two boys made awkward eye contact, Peter rubbing the back of his neck. Juno turned the television on.

She looked at them, a pizza in hand. "Well?"

fluffy oops

thanks for 4k reads i feel like a tease