14 | THE FIGHT

"Sorry what?" Juno asked, confused

"I have to stop these guys, Juno! This could be the only chance I get!"

"So you were just going to sneak out without telling me?"

"Well that's what sneaking out is," he said with a quiet voice.

The two sat across from each other on separate beds. Peter took his hoodie off and let her wear it so she wasn't too exposed. He sat in his crimefighting suit.The atmosphere of the room was thick.

"Peter, you could get hurt."

He threw his hands in the air. "That's why I didn't want to tell you!"

"Please don't go," Juno begged. "We have nationals tomorrow."

Juno created a scenario in the back of her mind that Peter would go to nationals for her. She wanted to spend some time with him. When Peter told her his plan, her heart did one thing: shatter.

"I'll make it back in time! I just need to kick some bad guy butt."

"No."

He shook his head. "Sorry, what?"

"I said 'no'. Peter," she sighed.

"What's the difference between me doing spidey things now and me doing spidey things a few months ago?" He asked. "You should be happy that I'm doing this! I'm saving the world! My world! Saving you!"

"The difference is that a few months ago, you were this random person I met on the internet. Now, I actually know you, in real life! I've gotten to know you and if anything happens to you, I-I'd be devastated."

"God, do you say that about everybody?" He stood up and walked towards the door.

"Peter, I care about you. Please don't go. I don't want you to get hurt."

"If you really cared about me, you wouldn't have kissed Flash."

Without looking back at her, he threw his mask over his face and ran out the door. When the door shut, it wiped out that fantasy she created in her subconscious. That's when she felt the confusion, sadness, and anger take over.

this is so angsty and gross but whatever lmao

thanks for 400 votes

check out this edit i made cus im thirsty