--

3 days later, on the night before Christmas Eve, Maryse had invited everyone over for a little gathering and some drinks. Allowing Alec, Izzy and their friends, if their parents agreed, to have a few beers too.

Alec sat in the big comfortable armchair with a beer in hand and 1 leg rested over the other as he watched his friends and family conversing, dancing and drinking, everyone having a good time. Magnus stumbled, just slightly tipsy, to sit in Alec's laps. He was glad that his parents had respectfully declined Maryse's invitation, having promised to have Magnus' aunt and uncle over for dinner.

Alec laughed as Magnus settled into his lap, whispering dirty sweet nothings into his ear, making him blush and giggle furiously, thinking that someone could hear him.

Alec ran his thumb over Magnus' cheek as his fingers curled around the back of his neck, pulling him closer to kiss him.

"Get a room you guys" Simon joked as he and Izzy ground together to the music, which was met with Alec jokingly aiming a throw pillow in Simon's direction.

"Actually that's not a bad idea" Magnus whispered, wiggling his eyebrows, a suggestive twinkle in his eye.

Alec's heart rate picked up at the idea, looking around to see if he and Magnus could discreetly make an exit and head upstairs for some alone time.

They almost managed it before they heard Maryse behind them "Have fun boys" she teased, making Alec go wide-eyed as he blushed more than Magnus had ever seen before. He couldn't turn around, he had to just keep walking, unable to look his mother in the eye. Magnus threw his head back in laughter, knowing that it had embarrassed Alec immensely and he found it oddly sexy.

Alec shut his bedroom door behind them, sighing into a laugh of his own embarrassment before pulling Magnus against him into a tooth clashing kiss, both of them a little tipsy and fumbling.

Alec pulled Magnus' sweater off over his head, unintentionally pulling off his white T-shirt too. He ran his hands over the smooth skin of Magnus' chest, making it tingle under his warm hands.

Magnus melted against Alec, moulding their bodies together as his knees went weak, he kissed Alec like he had never kissed him before, sucking air in through his nose as he reached up to the top button on Alec's shirt, unbuttoning them furiously before pulling it off his shoulders to expose his bare skin.

Magnus trailed his kisses down Alec's neck before biting at his shoulder as Alec lifted him off his feet.

He wrapped his legs around Alec's waist, kicking off his shoes and carding his fingers through the ends of Alec's hair. He moaned in pleasure as Alec sucked at the skin at the nape of his neck as he laid him back on the messy bed, crawling over him dominantly, checking Magnus' eyes to see if he was okay with Alec taking charge. He was more than okay with it. Magnus loved when Alec took charge and made Magnus bend to his will. It was something he never knew he was into until he and Alec had started to become intimate with each other.

Magnus hummed into a moan as Alec left a wet trail of kisses down the centre of his chest and across his stomach before unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them off with ease, unintentionally taking his socks with them.

Magnus' legs fell to the sides as Alec threw his crumpled jeans on the floor and lowered himself back down over Magnus' giggling into another heart racing kiss.

Magnus bit down on Alec's bottom lip, holding it between his teeth for a second as he frantically unbuttoned Alec's jeans, wanting to get them off as soon as possible.

Alec kicked them off before biting and sucking at Magnus' nipples, paying equal attention to both and holding on to his hips to keep them pinned to the bed.

Alec lowered himself to Magnus' boxers, pulling them down to his knees as his lips nipped and sucked at the skin at the bottom of his stomach, right above his straining cock. Magnus quickly kicked his underwear off, his moans begging Alec to envelop him.

Alec teased with little nips and sucks at the delicate area around his shaft as he gazed upwards at Magnus' pleading eyes.

Alec knew what Magnus wanted, but he was going to take his time. He reached down with one hand to massage Magnus' sac as he worked at the soft skin on Magnus' inner thigh.

"Alec, please" Magnus begged, throwing his head back in a moan of desperation.

Alec smiled into a deep kiss into Magnus' thigh, right where it met his groin, finally giving in to Magnus' desperation and taking his entire length into his mouth in one fell swoop, right down to the base, making him gag immediately.

"Fuck! Alexander!" Magnus loudly moaned, his fingers gripping in Alec's hair as his body tried to twist in desperation for friction but Alec still had a hold of his hips. He was so grateful that the music was still playing downstairs, loud enough to make sure no one could hear them.

Magnus was hard as a rock within seconds of Alec bobbing up and down on his cock, hard, fast and desperate. His head was light and he could see fireworks exploding in his mind as Alec twisted and turned his mouth and hand around his throbbing cock. Trying not to come straight down Alec's throat was the most difficult thing Magnus had ever experienced. Alec sank down one last time and hummed as Magnus hit the back of his throat, the vibration making Magnus' lip quiver with pleasure.

Alec crawled back up over Magnus, sucking at his lips as Magnus weakly kissed back, tasting the precum on Alec's lips. Magnus took a deep breath, getting a second wind of energy as the blood started to rush back to his brain.

He placed the flat of his palms on Alec's shoulders, pushing him onto his back and climbing into his lap in seconds, twisting tenderly at Alec's nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

"Fuck" Alec moaned breathlessly, throwing his head back at the shocks of pleasure running through him, his dick straining in his boxers.

Alec sat forward, wrapping his arms around Magnus as he rested his elbows on Alec's shoulders and kissing him with every ounce of passion he could muster into his body.

Magnus reached down, skimming his fingers over the thin material that separated Alec's enormous twitching length from his hand.

"So hard for me already" Magnus whispered into the kiss, sending chills down Alec's spine.

Magnus pulled back, gazing flirtatiously at Alec through his lashes, he sank down, not breaking eye contact until he reached Alec's waist and pulled his underwear off painfully slowly.

Magnus sank down on Alec, paying him the same attention that Alec had paid him, twisting and turning and running the tip of his tongue around the sensitive skin at the head of Alec's dick. He choked and gagged on the head of Alec's cock as it scraped at the back of his throat.

Alec reached down, running his fingers under Magnus' chin to pull him back up so they were face to face. Magnus straightened his back, as Alec stood up off the bed, tenderly leading Magnus to stand up too. Alec twisted Magnus around so he was facing the bed with his back to Alec.

Magnus was submissive to anything Alec wanted, wanting nothing more than to please him.

Alec sucked at Magnus' shoulder, leaving little red bites as he ran his curled fingertips down Magnus' sides, sending goosebumps down his spine before cupping his perfect ass in his strong hands.

Alec placed the palm of his hand in the space between Magnus shoulder blades and applied a little pressure, pushing him forward, while holding his hip with the other hand to signal him to bend and not lay.

Magnus placed his elbows and chest on the bed, presenting himself to Alec.