(Sabo x Chubby! Reader) Perfection PT. 2

Start from the beginning

Waiting is exactly what you did for those remaining days. Sabo finally woke up, yet you were asleep. Your head resting on the bed. Sabo still dazed is startled by Koala's cries and scolding of how worried they all were about him. Sabo explained his situation to the two still not noticing you. He regained his memories and why Ace was important to him. Now he needed to talk to Dragon. His friends nod in agreement. Sabo's left hand bumps into something hard earning a grunt. The clueless blonde uncovers his sheets a little to find you sleeping soundly. His eyes soften. His rough hand gently strokes your head moving some strands of (c/h) hair. You must of been worried sick about him was what he thought.

"Sorry (y/n)." He whispers.

"She's been worried sick." Koala confirms. She could not help but awe at the couple's affection. "She wouldn't sleep, not leave your side. She finally managed to fall asleep." Sabo frowns. He was heart warmed by your loyalty as his girlfriend.

"I figured as much." He bends down and kisses your cheek softly before nuzzling you. You groan squirming at the touch. He chuckles. You open your eyes immediately from the familiar chuckle. Your eyes meet his. He smiles cheekily to your surprised face. You pounce him with a hug and nuzzle your face into the crook of his neck whimpering.

"Sabo! I was so worried about you. I thought you'd never wake up." You sulk. He feels your tears soaking his skin. Arms wrap around you pulling you closer to his embrace. One hand brushing your hair the other rubbing your back to comfort you. He felt bad, but knew there was nothing he could have done to prevent the unexpected.

"I'm sorry love. I didn't mean to worry you. It was all unexpected." You pull away to look at him and give him a pout. He awes before grabbing your face and giving you kisses all over your face. You always loved those. They tickled you inside and out. It showed how much he adored you. His rough thumbs wipe your tears away replacing them with loving kisses. You finally giggle knowing what he was doing. Trying to change the subject and cheer you up. You wish you could do the same for him on times of his stress. The scene made both Koala and Hack blush red. Hack turns away trying to provide them some privacy. Koala continues to stare at you both in awe. Her attempts at fan girling and squealing failed. Hack clears his throat in attempts to catch the group's attention. You look down sheepishly forgetting they were there. A blush rising on your cheeks. Sabo rubs the back of his head sheepishly as well. He laughs it off. "Sorry about that guys. I forgot you were here."

Hack shakes his head. "Shouldn't you inform Dragon of your recovering memories?" Sabo turns serious.

"Yeah. I'll go do that now."