Chapter 16

Dear Kirishima,

This is your Grave.

*

(Smut might be in this chapter! You've been warned)

Third Person POV

"Midoriya Izuku! Midoriya Izuku is Bakugou's mate!"

The classroom went silent. Out of all people, how could Midoriya be the one that was destined to be with the hot head? Everyone knew their history, and most of all, everyone knew how much Katsuki hated Deku. It wasn't something that the blonde haired boy kept secret, it wasn't like he said it everyday. Everyone would want to say something but that was only putting their own lives on the line. No one knew what to say. Everyone but Kirishima and Todoroki were so shocked by this relevation, Kirishima was absolutely terrified. Todoroki only stood by him and patted his shoulder, knowing what could happen due to Katsuki's rage. Kirishima's head dropped and tears ran from his eyes.

He betrayed his best friend.

He didn't mean to do it though, it was forced out of him. Would Bakugou still hate him even if he didn't mean to do it? Kirishima mentally hit himself, of course he would. Bakugou had always been more reserved when it came to how he felt. That was probably why he would only tell most of his secrets to Eijirou. The thousands of things that Bakugou could do to him rushed into his mind. God Kiri, this is seriously where your life ends, isn't it?

"Well that kills two birds with one stone now doesn't it?" Momo breaks the awkward silence.

The students laugh quietly. Everyone's minds still trying to process what had just come out of Kirishima's mouth.

"I suppose that since Bakugou probably hasn't admitted this to anyone, Deku probably doesn't know this yet, right? So isn't this a perfect opportunity? We can play matchmaker and finally get the two together!" Uraraka's rosy cheeks gleamed as she thought about her best friend finally getting the happy ending that he had been dreaming of. She loved Izuku with all her heart and wanted to support and help him whenever she could. He had done so much for her and it wasonly reasonable for her to want to help him as well.

"That is true, but do you really think Katsuki would want us interfering with his love life? He barely allows us to interfere with his existing." Todoroki points out.

The class sighs, this was going to be a lot harder than they all thought, which they had already thought would be difficult.

"But don't you think that if we set up the two, maybe our sweet, sweet Kacchan might become less of an asshole? Maybe Izuku is the key to finally balancing out the anger within Mr. Explodokills." Sero tries to reason with the class because we know Bakugou's group has had absolutely enough with unneeded anger from their friend.

"Well I have nothing to lose, if it makes things easier, Midoriya is completely in love with Bakugou. I am not so sure about Bakugou but I know deep down that he feels something he doesn't understand when it comes around to Midoriya. A sense that he needs to protect the boy is evident. Maybe he just doesn't want to show any weaknesses, we all know how he gets about that type of thing," Todoroki was trying his best to help Midoriya become happy, and what better chance to do this than having the entire class by his side.