"Dean, it was—"

"Get away, Kaia. Go back to that bitch, Joe," Dean growled, moving away from me.

"Dean, it was just a—"

"I don't care what it just was, Kaia. I don't know why Liv came up and kissed me like that, and I was trying to explain that to you, but you ran straight to fucking Joe, of all people," he said angrily, his muscles tensing as his lips pursed.

"Please, it was only—"

"Whatever, Kaia. I thought maybe we could work things out and be together again one day, but not after you ran to fucking Joe," he spat before turning to walk out of catering. I watched with tears in my eyes as he left the room, leaving me alone before Colby jogged in.

"What happened, Kaia?" he asked, grabbing my shoulders.

"He wouldn't let me explain. H-He's really upset about the Joe thing," I sniffed, wiping my emotions away. "He told me that I ruined any chance of us getting back together, all because of Joe,"

"Someone will get to tell him. He needs to cool off," he told me before Trinity ran into the room with the leather jacket he gave to me.

"Jey seen what happened. I thought you'd need this," she said as I gently took it, letting out a deep sigh as I pulled it against me.

"Thanks," I forced a smile.

"Everyone was trying to get to him. Liv told everyone he didn't know it was a promo, so they're trying to help him but he left already," she frowned, making me sigh heavily.

"He won't let me talk to him,"

"He'll sleep it off and we can go talk to him in the morning," Colby told me, leading me out of catering.

"This is so frustrating. I've never been so stuck before. I-I want to be with him, but he needs to get better," I said, pulling the jacket on my shoulders, holding it close to me as I breathed in its scent.

"Lets go out tonight, girl. Just you and me. No stupid men to bug us," Trinity said, making me peer up to a scowling Colby, making me giggle. "That's right, boy, I called you stupid, too,"

"I see you later, Kaia," he chuckled, turning to walk away from us.

"It'll be fun, just the two of us," Trinity said, wrapping her arm around me. "What do you say?"

"Let's do it,"

later

"See, you could hit up that guy!" Trinity suggested, pointing to a young, handsome guy with a group of friends. I shrugged and stirred my drink with the small straw before she waved her hand, catching my attention. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I smiled softly. "I just don't feel like drinking. We both know how things go when I do that,"

"You weren't even drinking when it happened, Kaia," she frowned slightly.

"Yeah, but I met him, danced with him, talked to him all when I was drinking," I sighed, pushing the glass away slightly. "I'm just not in the mood tonight,"

"Oh, Kaia," she sighed sadly, pulling me into a hug. "At least you've got this sweet leather jacket to wear out of it, right now?"

"I'd rather have him in it than me, though," I said, looking down at the scuffs on the cool leather, sighing before I smelled it again.

"Things will be okay, Kaia, regardless of the outcome," she told me with a kind smile. "Just keep your head up,"

"I just don't know what to do with myself anymore. Colby is always with either Joe or Dean, and you're with your husband. I just hang out with my assistant, Sam, and I think she is sick of me already," I told her, making her frown.