...0 feet apart cause they're both gay

Karkat's drifts out of sleep he slowly becomes aware of his surroundings. Starting with touch, he feels warm, and there's a weight on his chest. Next, he hears another's breathing, and the birds chirping outside. When he finally opens his eyes he's in the living room, on his couch and there's a strange weight on his chest. He glances down to see the peaceful form of a Dave Strider sleeping atop him.  They must have rolled over sometime throughout the night. Karkat smiles almost instinctively and brushes the hair out of his eyes.

Everything feels perfect for a few seconds until... Karkat's sense of bladder comes back to him and he realizes he has to pee. Fuck! he thinks. Not here! Not now! Ugh, stupid bladder! He tries ignoring it and going back to sleep, but with the added pressure of Dave laying on top of him, that strategy doesn't last long.

Karkat slowly reaches up and moves Daves arm from across his chest. Than moving barely inches at a time begins scooting himself off the couch. He has to stop two or three times when Dave stirs, but he eventually frees himself and tiptoes to the bathroom.

After using the load gaper he washes his hands and face in the bathroom sink. Then he heads into his bedroom to grab a change of clothes, not that it matters much because all of his shirts are the same, but he guesses people would notice if he was shirtless. After he removes his sweater he notices how many bruises Dave had left along his neck and shoulders. 

He begins counting, muttering to himself, "1...2...3...". He finds eleven hickeys spread down his neck and collarbone. "Why did he have to make so many?" He wonders aloud to himself. Sadly enough his sweater only covers 7, leaving 3 in plain sight. 

He walks back out to the living room and sees that Strider is still asleep. His sunglasses had fallen off his head, and onto the floor sometime in the night, which made the soft freckles that dappled his cheeks far easier to see in. His Light blonde hair in a sexy mess of bed-head, framing his perfectly relaxed face as he slept. Karkat let himself stop and stare for only a moment before heading to the kitchen and starting breakfast.