Two bros chillin on a couch...

It's Saturday and Karkat is chilling at home, scrolling through some memes on the internet while whatever was on the TV at this hour was playing in the background. He's sitting on the couch with his legs practically on top of his boyfriend Dave's legs. They had been dating for only a few months now and Karkat was still getting used to even casual intimacy. But he would be lying if he said it was anything but wonderful. Though he would almost certainly never admit that to anyone except Dave, and only maybe if they were alone. However, he has considered-

"You know you're adorable," Dave says interrupting Karkat's current train of thought. He snorts and looks up to find Dave looking at him, his aviator sunglasses off his face and pushed up onto his head, causing his stupid blonde hair to poof up off his face.

"You took your shades off," Karkat is slightly surprised, Dave almost never takes his shades off.

"Yeah with them on in the dark I couldn't see you"

Karkat blushes a little but tries to laugh it off and pretends to back to just looking at memes, but Dave doesn't make it easy.

"You didn't respond to me calling you adorable, Karkles~" Dave turns his head to the side, trying to get a look at his face. 

Karkat rolls his eyes at that idiotic nickname. He knows Dave is teasing him. "Oh stop, I know you-" he retaliates, meaning to finish that statement with some sort of half-hearted insult but when he looks up the words stop in his throat. Dave had leaned in closer, and they're faces were so close now that even Dave seems a little taken aback.

"Make me," Dave whispers.

A shiver runs down his spine and Karkat's heart is beating faster now. His face had gone bright red, as Dave slowly closes his eyes and leans forward lips slightly pursed. Karkat's mind races, yes he and dave had kissed before but, it was still a new concept to him. He closes his eyes and leans in as well. Just before they make contact Dave smirks as his hand moves up to Karkat's face and tilts it ever so slightly away from him.

"huh?" Karkat gasps as Dave begins kissing his neck, slowly, gently. Moving along his collarbone.

Karkat inhales sharply as Dave moves his hand from Karkat's face to his hair and the passion in his kisses grow stronger.

"Ow! W-wait" Dave pulls away as Karkat tries to get a look at his shoulder. Sure enough, a small hickey has begun to form. "Oh fuck, how am I gonna explain this to Kanaya?"

"We have all of Sunday to cover it up and you wear this sweater all the time anyway," Dave responds, biting his lip.

Karkat mumbles "I guess so but still" and Dave promises to try to be a little more gentle and resumes kissing Karkat's neck. This time, however, Dave moves his hands to the bottom of Karkat's shirt. Karkat gently pulls away and gives Dave a small nod. Then he raises his hands over his head, permitting Dave to tentatively remove his shirt. With this Dave positions himself lying atop of him and resumes. Karkat's breathing increases and he moans slightly, just some small ones that tell Dave to keep going. But of course, it was at this moment that Karkat receives a call.

"Who is it?" Dave whispers directly into Karkat's ear not slowing his work.

"I-it's Kanaya, I have to p-pick it up, or else sh-she'll get worried" Talking is difficult when you're breathing heavily but he knows he can't leave her hanging.

Dave nods but doesn't stop. So Karkat answers the phone.

"H-hey Kanaya"

"Hello Karkat, I was just wondering if you wanted to come over for a little bit, Rose and I were going to watch a movie and we thought you and Dave might want to join us."

"U-h yeah well, ah fuck!"

Dave had taken his tongue and moved it slowly up his neck. Karkat moves the phone away from his face and covers the receiver, "You're not making this any easier asshole" Dave just laughs and keeps going, as Karkat brings the phone back to his ear.

"Karkat? are you there?" 

"huh? oh, y-yeah I'm here."

"is this a bad time?"

"I-uh..." Think Vantas

Dave chimes in, just loud enough for Kanaya to hear "I don't know about you but I'd say we're having a pretty good time over here."

"Shut up you- ah, mmmmm" Dave moved one of his hand's back up to Karkat's head and was stroking his hair and horns.

"Karkat? Was that Dave?"

Oh right, Kanaya is still on the phone "N-no..."

"Rose stop it, why are you laughing? What why? fine"

"K-Kanaya?"

"Hey Karkat this is Rose, as it is clear to me that you and my brother are currently preoccupied, we will have to do this again another time, sorry to interrupt you two, goodbye."

"W-wait Rose its not... dammit she hung up!" 

"Was that my sister?" Dave asks laughing, finally pulling away.

Karkat just glares back up at him "That would have been a lot easier if you had been any help at all fuckass"

"You liked it all the same" Dave responds, teasing.

"Shut up!" He sits up and gives Dave a little mock shove and they both start laughing.

Dave wraps his arms around Karkat and lays down on his back tugging Karkat onto his chest and Karkat slowly falls asleep to Dave whispering in his ear and genty petting his hair and horns.