She stood in her last few seconds of sunlight, staring at a folded piece of paper in her hand, as the door to the quinjet closed and cut off her view of the long meadows around them. As guilty as she felt, as scared as she was, there was excitement building for the mission at hand. She was tasting the life of an Avenger, and it was definitely an interesting one.

"I don't understand what I'm supposed to be doing," Bailey voiced her concern, as she floated next to the jet in the air.

"You're Steve's back-up," Clint explained, as they watched the Soldier's figure disappear into the building they were scouting.

"Why would Captain America need back-up?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Fine, you're the look-out," Clint retorted.

"Look-out for what?" she asked.

"Just fly around and watch, please," Nat cut their game short, wanting to get right into the task at hand.

"Dr Cho!" Steve's voice was barely heard.

"He's uploading himself into the body," Heavy breaths being blown into the mic made the sentence almost inaudible.

"Where?" Bailey asked, knowing both the Doctor and Steve could hear her.

She scanned the streets around them, in search of something.

"The real power is inside the Cradle," Helen told Steve, trying to divert them from going after Ultron.

"The gem, its power is uncontainable... You can't just blow it up. You have to get the cradle to Stark."

"First I have to find it," Steve replied to her, "Did you guys copy that?" he asked his team.

"Clear as crystal," the Blonde answered, and dove down to the roof ground where she wanted to meet up with Rogers and devise a plan.

"We did," Clint answered for himself and Natasha.

"Great, then Bailey I'm coming to you," Steve replied.

"Wait, what does that mean?" she stopped flying, floating in mid-air not understanding what was happening.

"That means he needs you as a lift," Nat explained for her.

"I'm not that strong! I can barely carry myself in the air, thank you very much!"

"You don't have much of a choice," before she could ask what that meant, a figure jumped off the roof.

"Rogers!" she shouted, and dove to the figure who was fully prepared to land on his shield that was pulled out, underneath him.

She made a dive, and caught him in the air, adrenaline too high for her to worry about the weight.

"I got a private jet taking off across town," Natasha informed, directing her words to Bailey so that the woman could fly Steve over to the jet and prevent it from leaving the city.

"No manifest. That could be him," she continued to let them know.

"There. It's a truck from the lab."

Bax looked over to where Clint had pointed out a truck, and watched it turn on the spaghetti highway further away from where the superheroes were.

"Right by us, on the loop by the bridge," Steve directed her, and Bailey turned them slightly to the left, and dipped downwards.

"It's them. We got three with the cradle, one in the cab. I can take out the driver," Bailey listened to Clint, nodding her head every few seconds even though no one could see her.