"Captain America," he chuckled, "God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..."

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it," Thor cut off.

"I think you're confusing 'peace', with 'quiet'."

"Uh-huh, what's the vibranium for?" Tony asked.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan," he then lit up his hand and activated a magnet that forced Tony forward.

Bax had to yank her gun back that tried to leave with the pull, and stabilised herself against the other wall, with her back now facing the Twins.

A beam then left Ultron's' Hand, and sent Tony into the metal side of the ship behind him. Tony recovered and shot into the air, tackling Ultron as both their boosters activated and enabled them to fly.

He got thrown into the wall above Bailey, and she took the opportunity to shoot out at the metal man.

"Stand down, kid," Tony warned her.

A fight had started as Ultron's minions took swings at the Avengers, and Pietro-speedo came running at Bailey with a fistful. She phased and watched him tumble, but the boy let out a growl and ran right back into the fight with a different target.

He tried to push Thor over, but failed, yet continued running to become an impossible target to hit him back.

Cap noticed where Bailey was, and tried to run to her, but Wanda let out a projected of psionic energy that sent him barrelling back.

Some men came up the stairs then, guns in hand and ready to shoot everyone.

Bailey grabbed one of the gun's barrels, and slammed it into the owner and then into the head of the man running behind him. She pushed off and kicked another two down the stairs, turned and rammed her fists into the face of a last.

She threw the gun to the floor, and stepped over the bodies to find more.

She walked onto the bridge, trying to get a better look at the fight, but was distracted by the disappearance of the Female Twin and clicked the safety switch on her Laser gun on. She didn't need to accidentally shoot Tony who was flying around with Ultron, sending beams and punches at the Robot.

They then burst through the wall, letting rubble fall onto Bax. She raised her hands to shield her face, and coughed up the dust that entered her lungs.

"Watch it!" she growled into her comm.

"Does it look like I can control this situation?"

A bot then came up behind Bax, and Steve flipped over it embedding his shield into its neck. Thor sent his hammer flying and it knocked the shield, slicing the head off.

"Thank you," she sweetly told them, and continued her search for the girl and boy.

She spotted the speedy one on the ground, and sent Steve his way to keep him from going back into the fight.

"Guys? Is this a code green?" Banner asked on the Comms.

No one was answering, so Bailey let her leadership skills kick in, "Stand down. We're okay. It's a too little space," she replied while running up some stairs to where she had seen Clint fire arrows from.

"Thor," Steve pointed Bax to where the girl had just walked away from the god, so Bailey jumped over the railing and began to fly over, "status," he requested to know what the girl had done.